PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Double jabs needed for sporting events
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Double jabs needed for sporting events  (Read 16284 times)

CRT Butty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Double jabs needed for sporting events
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2021, 04:38:11 PM »

I’m pretty proud to support a club where all the users of the Forum are medical professionals and definitely know what they’re all talking about.

😄😄

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2021, 05:19:39 PM »

I’m pretty proud to support a club where all the users of the Forum are medical professionals and definitely know what they’re all talking about.
... and are so witty! 😉 😂😂
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2021, 05:54:32 PM »

you can get a paper copy from the NHS if you do not have a smartphone by all accounts.

Not in Scotland.

ok a slate in scotland

Meanwhile...deaths within 28 days of a positive test from testing kits condemned by the WHO, withdrawn in the USA, Portugal (depending on the kit) which means you can have recovered before dying of something else, run over by a bus, killed in a motorbike accident, fallen off a ladder (all cases I personally know of).

The 129k deaths WITH - no of - (actually a figure which has already been reduced) is over 2 years so actual excess deaths is no more that a bad flu year (ONS).
As someone of high risk I have been a keyworker throughout this and fear the effects of lockdown (est 560k deaths according to Prof Phillip Thomas, Bristol Uni who has carried out the ONLY risk assessment) and, as the vaccs reduce the risk by 90-95% for those at risk - and I am not an anti-vaxxer as I have had the vaccs - so we have done far more than the governments initially asked us to do - especially as Covid will NEVER disappear!

My advice would be if you are still scared don't go out.
Harold

JD

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2021, 08:21:47 PM »

you can get a paper copy from the NHS if you do not have a smartphone by all accounts.

Not in Scotland.

ok a slate in scotland

Meanwhile...deaths within 28 days of a positive test from testing kits condemned by the WHO, withdrawn in the USA, Portugal (depending on the kit) which means you can have recovered before dying of something else, run over by a bus, killed in a motorbike accident, fallen off a ladder (all cases I personally know of).

The 129k deaths WITH - no of - (actually a figure which has already been reduced) is over 2 years so actual excess deaths is no more that a bad flu year (ONS).
As someone of high risk I have been a keyworker throughout this and fear the effects of lockdown (est 560k deaths according to Prof Phillip Thomas, Bristol Uni who has carried out the ONLY risk assessment) and, as the vaccs reduce the risk by 90-95% for those at risk - and I am not an anti-vaxxer as I have had the vaccs - so we have done far more than the governments initially asked us to do - especially as Covid will NEVER disappear!

My advice would be if you are still scared don't go out.

I asked for one! Nope!

One Foot in the Grave

• Regular First Team
  • Come on you Mighty Robins !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2021, 08:52:09 PM »

Take a couple of aspirin, and go and lie in a darkened room.

JD

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2021, 11:20:34 PM »

It's called research!

Hugh

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2021, 03:04:43 AM »

Experimental jabs, mention of the 'elite'.  ::)

Never mind vaccinations Hugh, I think you're missing your tin hat. Nutter.

The "vaccines" are being administered under emergency authorisation, and the pharmaceutical companies producing them are exempt from liability. Didn't you know? And as for the elite, who do you think funds professor Neil Ferguson's  Imperial College London?
Clueless.

So far as this club is concerned, I consider it inappropriate for them to get involved in the issue. And I wouldn't mention the issue (brought up by someone else, note) at all if the issue wasn't affecting football (that's 3 seasons of disruptions now).
« Last Edit: August 23, 2021, 03:56:06 AM by Hugh »

Hugh

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2021, 03:13:58 AM »

1) 'The experimental gene therapy drugs don't stop transmission....'

2) 'Latest  data suggests that  they don't make much difference to hospitalisations and deaths'

3) '...and quite a lot of people have died from them...'

Either provide links to the peer reviewed sources you are quoting, or stop posting crank conspiracy nonsense; it's embarrassing frankly.

Same goes for someone suggesting the club should get involved with the "vaccine" coercion. Why is it a different standard for me? Twit.

In the mean time, if you're really interested, I provide the following link to be going on with, which links to a page on "vaccine" adverse reactions and deaths based on MHRA Yellow Card Covid-19 adverse reaction data (i.e. official government data) - information you are unlikely to see mentioned on your BBC.

https://yellowcard.ukcolumn.org/yellow-card-reports

I emphasise, people can make their own health decisions, and it's not an issue the club should get involved with (as someone else appeared to suggest they should - the reason I posted in the first place).
« Last Edit: August 23, 2021, 03:52:15 AM by Hugh »

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2021, 05:26:50 PM »

In the mean time, if you're really interested, I provide the following link to be going on with, which links to a page on "vaccine" adverse reactions and deaths based on MHRA Yellow Card Covid-19 adverse reaction data (i.e. official government data) - information you are unlikely to see mentioned on your BBC.

Verifiable news sources?  ::) UK Column???? Seriously?

You berate the BBC (which I am also not holding up as a beacon of truth and integrity), but provide this far right wing conspiracy news source as something to be believed?

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/uk-column/

I'm just off to fashion a hat from the old Tennent's Super cans in order to further promote irresponsible thinking......wibble

It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2021, 06:44:55 PM »

Admin, any chance of another sub-forum for those who wish to read Hugh's increasingly tedious posts?

Perhaps Dr Hugh?
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

alty.fc

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2021, 06:57:01 PM »

It's good to see that my original tounge in cheek teasing post is still teasing away
Come on you red and white........

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2021, 07:01:59 PM »

It's good to see that my original tounge in cheek teasing post is still teasing away

Does tounge rhyme with lounge?
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

alty.fc

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2021, 07:04:01 PM »

Does tounge rhyme with lounge?
it does and tongue rymes with thong
Come on you red and white........

JD

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2021, 09:24:46 PM »

1) 'The experimental gene therapy drugs don't stop transmission....'

2) 'Latest  data suggests that  they don't make much difference to hospitalisations and deaths'

3) '...and quite a lot of people have died from them...'

Either provide links to the peer reviewed sources you are quoting, or stop posting crank conspiracy nonsense; it's embarrassing frankly.

Same goes for someone suggesting the club should get involved with the "vaccine" coercion. Why is it a different standard for me? Twit.

I emphasise, people can make their own health decisions, and it's not an issue the club should get involved with (as someone else appeared to suggest they should - the reason I posted in the first place).

Jeremy Vine got very uppioty when someone managed to get onto his show highlighting this information.
The caller lied to get on - saying how he changed his mind after originally being anti vaccine - and, when accused of lying, pointed out that is what the BBC have been doing.

If we truly are an inclusive club, we should let anyone in reegardless of their medical history.

Some excellent point again Hugh, speaking as someone who has had his double jab.

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2021, 09:53:44 PM »

Id be disappointed if the club required a double jab, however, I do feel there's no real way to canvass club opinion on many things right now.

Perhaps this is more a discussion point that wild speculation about vaccine passports
It's all my fault.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Double jabs needed for sporting events