PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 ***FANS RETURN EMAIL***
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: ***FANS RETURN EMAIL***  (Read 16665 times)

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: ***FANS RETURN EMAIL***
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2021, 11:04:31 AM »

Eastleigh Tuesday 25th May
It's all my fault.

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2021, 02:50:55 PM »

Yep, got similar as i'm both STic holder & a Patron... the email is similar to STic one but one paragraph stands out... this mentions 250 seats but also says hoping for 1202 capacity including standing...

We are waiting for clarification from Trafford BC as to what our capacity would be, and at the moment we are being limited by them to around 250 seats, with no standing fans allowed.  To be clear, they haven’t finished their deliberations yet, and they are awaiting clarification from both the DCMS and the SGSA.  Looking around the National League, we understand that the consensus is that standing fans will be allowed in stadia, and we wait for clarification from Trafford that this is also their understanding.  If this is the case, and we are confident that it will be, then our capacity for the last three games of this season will be 1202. 
Just had this update from FA, its ridiculous that what is said for step 3 and below into Grassroots!! Crowds can be much bigger..

Spectators

From Step 3, spectators will be permitted to view events on both public and private land but need to adhere to social distancing rules and social gathering limits set at groups of 30 outdoors and six people/two households indoors. Please note that multiple numbers of these group sizes are permitted as long as social distancing rules are followed.

Spectators are allowed indoors, but the total number of all participants, coaches, officials and spectators must comply with the ventilation rates permitted by the particular venue. You can find more information about this here.

At larger events, capacity limits for spectators, set by The Government will apply. For indoor events this is 1000 or 50 per cent of capacity and for outdoor events this is 4000 or 50 per cent of capacity (whichever is lower in both cases).

cheshire cat

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2021, 03:13:02 PM »

Chesterfield are selling 4000 seats and Notts County 5000. The beauty of all seater stadia.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2021, 10:18:28 PM »

Chesterfield are selling 4000 seats and Notts County 5000. The beauty of all seater stadia.
and the fact covid does not spread when you are sat down .. only stood up 🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣💁🤷
ParkINson's red and white army

JD

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2021, 10:32:15 PM »

and the fact covid does not spread when you are sat down .. only stood up 🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣💁🤷

;D ;D ;D

One Foot in the Grave

• Regular First Team
  • Come on you Mighty Robins !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2021, 08:27:30 AM »

It would seem to demonstrate that you can't spread Covid-19 through your arse, even if many so-called experts speak through theirs 😉

CRT Butty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2021, 09:46:28 AM »

I would go if a ST holder, but would rather stand in the open chequers end than sit in main stand with its semi-enclosed sides / roof.

I just want to watch Alty!

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2021, 09:49:15 AM »

I would go if a ST holder, but would rather stand in the open chequers end than sit in main stand with its semi-enclosed sides / roof.

I just want to watch Alty!

I agree, i'll go anyway but would much prefer to stand on the Golf road than sit, but if it needs to be
Bernard Taylors barmy army

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2021, 10:13:32 AM »

I don't have the option as I can't stand for that length of time. Might still wear a mask. Can only get to the Torquay game anyway so me and Mrs S will be there hopefully.
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2021, 10:48:40 AM »

It would seem to demonstrate that you can't spread Covid-19 through your arse, even if many so-called experts speak through theirs 😉
😂😂

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2021, 10:50:03 AM »

I don't have the option as I can't stand for that length of time. Might still wear a mask. Can only get to the Torquay game anyway so me and Mrs S will be there hopefully.
the great thing is if wearing a mask makes people feel safe you can . And if you dont want to you don't have too

rorysgrandad

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2021, 12:13:19 PM »

I think you should stand next to Boris at the next briefing and share your thoughts with the nation. You've convinced me. It's sound logic.

JD

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2021, 09:27:41 PM »

the great thing is if wearing a mask makes people feel safe you can . And if you dont want to you don't have too

Or telling everyone you are disease ridden!

Inter Alty!

• Regular First Team
  • Come on u Robins!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2021, 01:22:13 PM »

Update on ticket sales from Bill... probably Wednesday sales...

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/news/yeovil-town-ticket-update
Following Alty since 1977... a rollercoaster ride!

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2021, 01:24:34 PM »

With fans returning for these games will we have the Streaming service as well,or is this finished now???
Harold
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 ***FANS RETURN EMAIL***