News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Name the player that Parky signed for Alty who has played for Wealdstone

Author Topic: Name the player that Parky signed for Alty who has played for Wealdstone  (Read 2320 times)

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

It seems that there is only 1 player who has played for both clubs.

All will be revealed on Radio Robins tomorrow if the player isn't identified by then.

RageAgainstTheFirstTeam

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Name the player that Parky signed for Alty who has played for Wealdstone
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2020, 06:29:57 PM »

I believe you are referring to centre back Liam Goulding.

But this looks like it's time for me to strut my stuff as chief rememberer of minor squad players from 10 years ago. Because there's another player to have represented Alty and Wealdstone. That would be Mohamed Coly (sometimes referred to as Momo Coly), a huge midfielder who played for us twice in 2010/11. His debut was in the 12-1 thrashing of Alsager Town. He never made a league appearance but he was an unused sub a few times and did run out in the Cheshire Cup final against Northwich Vics. I think I co-commentated that game with you in the early days of Radio Robins.

Coly was last seen in the lower tiers of Germany. He claims to have played five games for Leyton Orient but this appears to be a lie.

What have I won?  ;D
« Last Edit: November 06, 2020, 06:34:34 PM by RageAgainstTheFirstTeam »
"You have to be something in life, so you might as well just be what you want." Keith Davey at Histon, 2012.

JD

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Name the player that Parky signed for Alty who has played for Wealdstone
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2020, 07:06:23 PM »

I believe you are referring to centre back Liam Goulding.

But this looks like it's time for me to strut my stuff as chief rememberer of minor squad players from 10 years ago. Because there's another player to have represented Alty and Wealdstone. That would be Mohamed Coly (sometimes referred to as Momo Coly), a huge midfielder who played for us twice in 2010/11. His debut was in the 12-1 thrashing of Alsager Town. He never made a league appearance but he was an unused sub a few times and did run out in the Cheshire Cup final against Northwich Vics. I think I co-commentated that game with you in the early days of Radio Robins.

Coly was last seen in the lower tiers of Germany. He claims to have played five games for Leyton Orient but this appears to be a lie.

What have I won?
;D

A Coly-flower!

(I'll get my coat!)
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Name the player that Parky signed for Alty who has played for Wealdstone