PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Alty TV LIVE | Altrincham v Weymouth
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Alty TV LIVE | Altrincham v Weymouth  (Read 17288 times)

Hale Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Alty TV LIVE | Altrincham v Weymouth
« Reply #60 on: October 03, 2020, 05:45:30 PM »

Todays Alty TV LIVE attendance is a fabulous 749, including 85% of our season ticket holders.  Thank you all

I wonder if it would be possible to extrapolate a viewing figure based on the number of households with multiple viewers per subscription? I'm feel sure it would take the number to well over a thousand.

My dear wife chose the astute option of watching a film on Netflix instead.

To be fair though I have a feeling, much like my other half, she probably wouldn't have been there watching if we'd been allowed in to the ground anyway.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 06:00:35 PM by Hale Alty »

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 03, 2020, 06:21:30 PM »

Todays Alty TV LIVE attendance is a fabulous 749, including 85% of our season ticket holders.  Thank you all

I wonder if it would be possible to extrapolate a viewing figure based on the number of households with multiple viewers per subscription? I'm feel sure it would take the number to well over a thousand.

749 purchased streams sounds  impressive .You would have thought over 1k actually watched it especially if a few pubs  screened it .
« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 06:43:35 PM by Timperley The Best »

JD

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 03, 2020, 06:30:35 PM »

My dear wife chose the astute option of watching a film on Netflix instead.

My Jennifer preferred anime on her phone; the irony is she would have been with me at the Solihull game had we been allowed!

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 03, 2020, 07:13:40 PM »

Todays Alty TV LIVE attendance is a fabulous 749, including 85% of our season ticket holders.  Thank you all

Two watched in this household both season tickets holders. We managed to get it it to play on the big screen much better.
Well done to all connected with sorting this out.

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 03, 2020, 07:25:42 PM »

Us too. Two of us watching the splashfest
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 03, 2020, 07:51:45 PM »

Only complaint second half clock started at 0 instead of 45 minutes radio robins were saying 76 minutes gone but on screen clock showing a different time format
@AltyDaz

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 03, 2020, 08:21:14 PM »

Quite a few teething problems at my end.... struggled a bit...probably all down to my laptop, HDMI leads, insanely slow broadband etc.

Sure whatever issues there are at the club end, they will be sorted. So a thumbs up from me to those involved.

Season ticket arrived in the post today at 1pm....but guess not gonna need it this side of Christmas.

Weather prevented us playing our game today.
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 03, 2020, 10:21:04 PM »

Stream was much more stable today. Little jittery in parts but ok. Sure it will improve.

Overall excellent, 2 watched the stream in our house.

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 04, 2020, 11:09:59 AM »

Lots of chatter on forums about streams, overall we are getting the thumbs up from weymouth fans who bought it, a few had connection issues but like some of us it can be down to our own broadband.  Dovers crashed and missed 30 mins of the 2nd half and wrexham had a robot camera that supposed to keep up with play but wasnt doing a good job
Bernard Taylors barmy army

JD

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 04, 2020, 11:13:27 AM »

Lots of chatter on forums about streams, overall we are getting the thumbs up from weymouth fans who bought it, a few had connection issues but like some of us it can be down to our own broadband.  Dovers crashed and missed 30 mins of the 2nd half and wrexham had a robot camera that supposed to keep up with play but wasnt doing a good job

Anyone know how many clubs in the league have a live stream?

Hale Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 04, 2020, 11:25:08 AM »

We'll certainly be ok for Eastleigh next week, and I've signed up to the BT Sport app again so i'll be able to watch on Wednesday.

RockyRobin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 04, 2020, 12:15:35 PM »

Outside of a mic issue great coverage thank you.
Bought and Brought are two different words with completely different meanings

AltyFan101

« Reply #72 on: October 04, 2020, 02:16:47 PM »

Robot camera?  😂  Project Ryan Reynolds well underway then

WiganAlty

« Reply #73 on: October 05, 2020, 11:48:52 AM »

Another (albeit belated) thanks to everyone involved with the live coverage. One advantage of watching over t'internet is that I could also watch the Leeds-Wigan Challange Cup semi final at the same time, although the less said about that result the better  ;)

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 05, 2020, 01:24:25 PM »

With Pubs choosing to stream it; it'd be good know if we're able to commercially benefit from these.

For instance, I bumped into 20 or so Altrincham fans in the OMT, albeit it 3 were ST holders.

It would be good to know if we could advertise a small number on FB/Website/Twitter certain pubs that will be screening the game, if these pubs, for instance, took an advert in the programme, board at the ground - or like the KG sponsor MOTM.

I know pubs are struggling, but other than Altrincham fans, nobody else was in the pub really, both the club and the pub could benefit here for home games where the CSH isn't allowed to open.
It's all my fault.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Alty TV LIVE | Altrincham v Weymouth