PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Live streaming of game tomorrow
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

Author Topic: Live streaming of game tomorrow  (Read 22084 times)

ManagementGuru

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Live streaming of game tomorrow
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2020, 02:34:38 PM »

We will be working with Weymouth to make sure this is widely publicised within their fan base.  We are also looking at attracting other potential new spectators - a good problem to have.  Also, this will give a permanent opportunity for all our non UK based fans to watch Alty on live stream, even when the ground is once more packed to the rafters.  Its exciting!

ManagementGuru

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2020, 02:36:09 PM »

And our expectation is the other clubs will be offering a similar service to away fans - but without the magic of Alty TV and Radio Robins of course

that man showler

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2020, 02:38:15 PM »

I have bought a season Ticket when do I get a promo code to watch tonights game for free?

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2020, 02:52:49 PM »

It would be a good option to keep if allowed once things  returns to normal .It doesn't appear to affect crowds in the efl and they have i follow.An option to watch it in the uk as well as internationally probably wouldn't make that much difference to a crowd figure .For example if someone say in Timperley wants to go to the game they will do so  rather than a stream for a tenner .

MadFrankie

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2020, 02:53:01 PM »

Just to stress that tonight is very much a technical rehearsal as far as Alty TV is concerned. A lot of preparation and hard graft has gone into this over the last few days but there are still a few unknowns which we will test for the first time tonight (e.g. linking up with the PPV platform). Will be taking baby steps to start with but have exciting plans to add to the service as we go along.
It's good that you have the chance to do such a live rehearsal in advance of Saturday. Sure everyone will understand if there are any teething issues tonight.
Is this the way to Mickleover
I'd rather go there than Dover

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2020, 03:10:16 PM »

We will be working with Weymouth to make sure this is widely publicised within their fan base.  We are also looking at attracting other potential new spectators - a good problem to have.  Also, this will give a permanent opportunity for all our non UK based fans to watch Alty on live stream, even when the ground is once more packed to the rafters.  Its exciting!

It'd be good if we could work on a reciprocal arrangement with other clubs (of a similar size) to offer ST of each club a free/stream discount.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2020, 03:12:21 PM by HashtagAlty »
It's all my fault.

MadFrankie

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2020, 03:30:42 PM »

I have bought a season Ticket when do I get a promo code to watch tonights game for free?
Just got mine via email.
Is this the way to Mickleover
I'd rather go there than Dover

andrewflynn

« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2020, 03:57:24 PM »

Just to stress that tonight is very much a technical rehearsal as far as Alty TV is concerned. A lot of preparation and hard graft has gone into this over the last few days but there are still a few unknowns which we will test for the first time tonight (e.g. linking up with the PPV platform). Will be taking baby steps to start with but have exciting plans to add to the service as we go along.

The same goes for the operations around managing the stream, lots of work has gone into making this a success at short notice so a big thank you to everyone for your patience in waiting for the season ticket code this afternoon.

As MadFrankie says, they should all now be in your email inbox.

If you can't find the email after checking your junk please contact the club using the contact page on the website.

Nice one all.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2020, 04:43:46 PM by Andrew Flynn »

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2020, 04:04:19 PM »

Agreed, if tonight doesnt work to plan then no worries at all,  the ability to live stream to continue after the covid 19 is massive, very exciting
Bernard Taylors barmy army

JTH

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2020, 04:05:02 PM »

The same goes for the operations around the managing stream, lots of work has gone into making this a success at short notice so a big thank you to everyone for your patience in waiting for the season ticket code this afternoon.

As MadFrankie says, they should all now be in your email inbox.

If you can't find the email after checking your junk please contact the club using the contact page on the website.

Nice one all.

Received my e mail at 15:26.

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2020, 04:12:39 PM »

Received mine looking forward to tonights stream. Hoping for a better showing than Nantwich.
It's all my fault.

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2020, 05:04:51 PM »

Truly excellent news for those of us over the water (any water)....as you say, it will be even better with fans back. Can't watch tonight unfortunately, but will be looking in on Saturday (hopefully).
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2020, 05:08:48 PM »

Truly excellent news for those of us over the water (any water)....as you say, it will be even better with fans back. Can't watch tonight unfortunately, but will be looking in on Saturday (hopefully).

If memory serves me right you live  in Ireland ?  Wexford ?

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2020, 06:40:33 PM »

If memory serves me right you live  in Ireland ?  Wexford ?

Yes. I do indeed
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2020, 06:41:35 PM »

Some answers:

Season Ticket Cards are now printed and should be distributed in the next few days - this has been a new way of doing things and therefore has taken a little longer than we expected

For non Season ticket holders, you can buy streaming at alty.ticketco.events starting with the Salford game and then before the weekend the Weymouth game too

For the Weymouth game we will also look to have this directly on our own site

We will be contacting ST holders tomorrow with their codes - ahead of them receiving the ST cards

We recognise that this perhaps seems a but rushed - but the idea of having Alty TV broadcasting live is an exciting one (although not as good as having you back in the ground would have been).  I am sure there will be more questions; we will do our best to answer them all

Bill, are there any plans to introduce some form of streaming season ticket?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Live streaming of game tomorrow