PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Saturday Pompey Chimes
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Saturday Pompey Chimes  (Read 21214 times)

Alty Bri

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Saturday Pompey Chimes
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2019, 09:33:27 AM »

Kick in the bollox financially.

Get a televised replay before spurs away

Not sure that's defo the case as the Sunday highlights programme would only have brought in 12.5k ? I would expect the sat 3pm kick off time means the crowd will be up by a fair bit.

The Saturday ko time is an absolute godsend to me, as it means my family can all attend. I think Timperley The Best is right, Saturday game will add a significant number to the gate, which will obviously be good for the club.

One Foot in the Grave

• Regular First Team
  • Come on you Mighty Robins !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2019, 09:42:48 AM »

I find it surprising that a club the size of Portsmouth don't offer electronic ticketing. If little Kings Lynn can manage it....

MadFrankie

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2019, 10:36:01 AM »

I find it surprising that a club the size of Portsmouth don't offer electronic ticketing. If little Kings Lynn can manage it....
Looks like they have smart cards for season tickets and they load cup tickets onto those for home fans. Probably not worth the investment in e-tickets for away fans.
Is this the way to Mickleover
I'd rather go there than Dover

Bear Town Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2019, 09:42:45 PM »

Match tickets and train travel booked

Congleton 07.12 -> Macc 07.19
Macc 07.56 -> Euston 09:40
Waterloo 11.09 -> Fratton 13.07
⚽️
🙏 ref doesn’t play too much additional time otherwise it will be a 🥵 🏃‍♂️ to the 🚆
Fratton 17.08 -> Waterloo 19.08
Euston 20.20 -> Macc 22.24
Macc -> Congleton (not worked out how yet but don’t and probably won’t care by then)

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2019, 10:24:55 PM »

Delighted my assumption about this being a Sunday was wrong.

I’m guessing today we’ve already sold a few hundred, we’d have taken 500 plus to York at 3pm on a Saturday so reckon we should come close to selling out for this one. London Alty got our job lot of tickets at the game today. Going to be an amazing day out for the fans and I actually wouldn’t write the game off either, we are looking excellent at the moment. The closest thing we’ve had since Spurs away in 1995 and I still remember that game and day out, getting the coach down from Timperley Village, had the match poster on my bedroom wall for months afterwards. Parky & Sorvs should be really proud when the team run out and see 1000 of us in the away end.

MadFrankie

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2019, 10:35:03 PM »

Would be interested to see how many tickets were sold today. Looked to be a constant queue for tickets before the game and I overheard plenty of people that I wouldn’t consider as regular away travellers talking about their plans. Not sure we’ll sell out 980 tickets - it’s only the 2nd round after all, but we’ll give it a good go.

VofD

« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2019, 10:41:55 PM »

I’m guessing today we’ve already sold a few hundred, we’d have taken 500 plus to York at 3pm on a Saturday so reckon we should come close to selling out for this one. London Alty got our job lot of tickets at the game today. Going to be an amazing day out for the fans and I actually wouldn’t write the game off either, we are looking excellent at the moment. The closest thing we’ve had since Spurs away in 1995 and I still remember that game and day out, getting the coach down from Timperley Village, had the match poster on my bedroom wall for months afterwards. Parky & Sorvs should be really proud when the team run out and see 1000 of us in the away end.
[/b]

Very much doubt it.

SammyH8

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2019, 01:50:16 AM »

3pm Saturday gives me a chance also. Great post Sarf London.. Pre Southport it looked like it could be a long season, now it’s looking f**king great again. Someone thank Phil Parkinson for me, the man has brought good times back for us. Up the reds.

VofD - bore off zzzzzzzzz

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2019, 09:55:51 AM »

[/b]

Very much doubt it.

I doubt we'll have 1000 there. It's a very long way.

However we sold a minimum of 100 before kick off so you never know
It's all my fault.

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2019, 10:42:50 AM »

do not sell my ticket as i want to buy it monday morning
Harold

Pompey Paul

• Youth Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2019, 12:11:06 PM »

Hi, First Post I'm a Portsmouth Season Ticket Holder. All our ticketing is electronic in one way or the other.
Fratton Parks Capacity is just over 19,000 of which for league games there are 14,500 season ticket holders who have smart cards.
Other tickets are mostly issued by Ticketmaster who issue a print at home/ mobile barcode which is read by the automatic turnstiles.
Away tickets are generally sold by the visiting club as they receive commission on the ticket sales under EFL regs. and it allows them to vet which people can buy tickets. At Pompey for instance if you are a home season ticket holder you can also be an away season ticket holder where you guarantee to buy an away ticket for every match and get first chance where the allocation is small.

One Foot in the Grave

• Regular First Team
  • Come on you Mighty Robins !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2019, 09:26:54 PM »

Hi, First Post I'm a Portsmouth Season Ticket Holder. All our ticketing is electronic in one way or the other.
Fratton Parks Capacity is just over 19,000 of which for league games there are 14,500 season ticket holders who have smart cards.
Other tickets are mostly issued by Ticketmaster who issue a print at home/ mobile barcode which is read by the automatic turnstiles.
Away tickets are generally sold by the visiting club as they receive commission on the ticket sales under EFL regs. and it allows them to vet which people can buy tickets. At Pompey for instance if you are a home season ticket holder you can also be an away season ticket holder where you guarantee to buy an away ticket for every match and get first chance where the allocation is small.

Thanks Paul - that sounds well organized, and makes perfect sense.

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2019, 07:27:46 AM »

i am going to phone the ground monday for my ticket as i am 67 but live in devon how do i give proof of age  as i need a concession ticket?
Harold

MadFrankie

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2019, 08:20:00 AM »

I would imagine that proof of age is needed at the point of using the ticket, not at the point of buying it, as the person buying a ticket isn't necessarily the person who is going to use it.

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2019, 08:56:24 AM »

cheers, ticket bought train times looked up and location of nearest chippy found.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 12:27:48 PM by hsmith1 »
Harold
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Saturday Pompey Chimes