News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Atmosphere

Author Topic: Atmosphere  (Read 2931 times)

oneedham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Atmosphere
« on: March 02, 2019, 11:40:02 PM »

Great atmosphere second half, let's have a name for who created the song for Jordan Hulme? Quality, one of the best.

Let's get it rocking on Tuesday.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 12:10:11 AM by oneedham »

andrewflynn

Re: Atmosphere
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2019, 02:09:46 AM »

So the story is myself and De Gea (forum name) were sat in Goose Green late on after the Stockport NYD game. Voulez Vous came on and it just sort of happened. Next game was Boston away and anyone there will testify it got a fantastic debut, in fact if you watch their highlights you can hear it. Mint to finally get it going on the Golf Road.

oneedham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2019, 08:09:53 AM »

Class mate. Except I couldn't sleep last night and it was on repeat in my head.

Hale Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2019, 08:30:19 AM »

bit quiet before the goal i thought. i'm not criticising, only observing, as i've never been a singer at games (more a shouter and swearer) but i'd love to hear that level of singing when things aren't going too well. of course it got louder in proportion to the chester fans getting quieter and fewer in number.

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2019, 08:38:59 AM »

bit quiet before the goal i thought. i'm not criticising, only observing, as i've never been a singer at games (more a shouter and swearer) but i'd love to hear that level of singing when things aren't going too well. of course it got louder in proportion to the chester fans getting quieter and fewer in number.

Depends where you're stood but I thought best atmosphere for a while first half. Then second half even better.

However a lot more people joined the Golf Road second half and the goals certainly helped.

With a new group of players we've lost a lot of songs, Lawrie, Reeves Coburn Clee Leather Luca Havern Perry, which is why Hulmes Hancock and Cisse and Pigs help add variation (and backs individuals)

It's all my fault.

Hale Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2019, 09:06:21 AM »

was good hearing all the old players' songs at curzon i thought.

alty.fc

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2019, 09:23:54 AM »

Depends where you're stood but I thought best atmosphere for a while first half. Then second half even better.

However a lot more people joined the Golf Road second half and the goals certainly helped.

With a new group of players we've lost a lot of songs, Lawrie, Reeves Coburn Clee Leather Luca Havern Perry, which is why Hulmes Hancock and Cisse and Pigs help add variation (and backs individuals)

spot on excellent singing throughout the game . No one wanted to leave
Come on you red and white........
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Atmosphere