PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 "No more infighting" says Grahame
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: "No more infighting" says Grahame  (Read 35393 times)

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: "No more infighting" says Grahame
« Reply #75 on: October 07, 2017, 09:42:11 AM »

If you don't want to get your posts deleted play the "argument" rather than the man. I try to get my point on here without being disrespectful to anyone.

I am bemused by the idea that anyone can get behind the team but not the chairman. Who appointed the manager that signed the players? As far as I can see Phil is going to do good things with this squad and as time goes on your stance is going to look out on a limb. I know he AND the board have made some decisions that didn't play out as they expected but so have I. My wife isn't filing for divorce just yet. I agree with the view that Grahame Rowley has no intention of stepping down. Nor would I.  

Regarding trouble at the ground I missed the Barwell game  but wasn't it Leicester fans that caused the trouble? I like the idea of not needing to segregate the fans. It is a relatively recent phenomena. Football managed without segregation for eighty years and no other sport needs it. Shame on us.
we could carry this on for the rest of the season but im boring myself now to be honest . Last thoughts... so if im reading this right you were not behind the board and chairman when they made poor decisons ? If thats the case youve hid it well fair play to you . Does it matter who caused the trouble ? The ugly scenes happend . To fear progress into the leauge because it may get ugly given its already happened doesnt add up to me.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 09:44:27 AM by wayno »
ParkINson's red and white army

Leon

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 07, 2017, 10:23:16 AM »

If you don't want to get your posts deleted play the "argument" rather than the man. I try to get my point on here without being disrespectful to anyone.

I am bemused by the idea that anyone can get behind the team but not the chairman. Who appointed the manager that signed the players? As far as I can see Phil is going to do good things with this squad and as time goes on your stance is going to look out on a limb. I know he AND the board have made some decisions that didn't play out as they expected but so have I. My wife isn't filing for divorce just yet. I agree with the view that Grahame Rowley has no intention of stepping down. Nor would I. 

Regarding trouble at the ground I missed the Barwell game  but wasn't it Leicester fans that caused the trouble? I like the idea of not needing to segregate the fans. It is a relatively recent phenomena. Football managed without segregation for eighty years and no other sport needs it. Shame on us.

I think it was fairly clear from the GR's programme notes etc. that, left to his own devices, he would have appointed Matt Doughty. I believe it was the influence of the new board members that forced a genuine interview process on him.

Phil Parkinson does appear to be a good appointment. But that doesn't alter my view that GR is a disaster of a chairman and him stepping down is vital for the long-term interests of the football club. You can of course disagree with that but I can't see any logical difficulty in that position.

And managing to blame 'us' for the behaviour of drunk Stafford and Leicester fans is quite some leap.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 07, 2017, 10:37:12 AM »

Regarding trouble at the ground I missed the Barwell game  but wasn't it Leicester fans that caused the trouble? I like the idea of not needing to segregate the fans. It is a relatively recent phenomena. Football managed without segregation for eighty years and no other sport needs it. Shame on us.

I think it was fairly clear from the GR's programme notes etc. that, left to his own devices, he would have appointed Matt Doughty. I believe it was the influence of the new board members that forced a genuine interview process on him.

Phil Parkinson does appear to be a good appointment. But that doesn't alter my view that GR is a disaster of a chairman and him stepping down is vital for the long-term interests of the football club. You can of course disagree with that but I can't see any logical difficulty in that position.

And managing to blame 'us' for the behaviour of drunk Stafford and Leicester fans is quite some leap.
it was "our" fault ie the clubs but certainly not the fans as you say .
ParkINson's red and white army

Mausoleum Alty

« Reply #78 on: October 07, 2017, 01:54:49 PM »

For your information, Stacey Rowley leaves her post as CSH manager on friday. She has done a very good job and Judy (also excellent) will now be taking over as manager I understand and her job advertised.

Has she taken the clicker with her or will Judy also be taking over this role?

Alty5678

« Reply #79 on: October 07, 2017, 06:37:49 PM »

Yawn!

Mausoleum Alty

« Reply #80 on: October 07, 2017, 06:53:14 PM »

Yawn!

You seem to have a personal vendetta against me which is a bit weird especially as you don't have the passion for the club that I do.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 "No more infighting" says Grahame