Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 I know there is a time for every player when they've been at a club for too long

Author Topic: I know there is a time for every player when they've been at a club for too long  (Read 1471 times)

Jezza

but....

•Att. 304 Shaw Lane 2 - 1 Lancaster City (Damian Reeves netted a brace)

Damian has obviously found a new lease of life that he very much needed but it's such a shame we couldn't have injected his enthusiasm back to do this for Alty....he's got SLA to the 4th qualifying round..scored winner in the 2nd QR......

MarpleAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

I wouldn't go as far as saying he's found a new lease of life - he's scored 3 or 4 in the league (Hancock has 7) and he has 3 in the cup.

Given where he commuted from, it was a miracle he stayed with us for so long and both parties should have done the right thing at least 12 months earlier.

We now have a talented front line who all reside in the North West. Doesn't stop the great player he is, and once was for us.

Teasierbeaver

I wouldn't go as far as saying he's found a new lease of life - he's scored 3 or 4 in the league (Hancock has 7) and he has 3 in the cup.

Given where he commuted from, it was a miracle he stayed with us for so long and both parties should have done the right thing at least 12 months earlier.

We now have a talented front line who all reside in the North West. Doesn't stop the great player he is, and once was for us.

Not a miracle, he was well paid. We treated him like poo and never played him into form. The constant talk of his sudden ageing and loss of form from management was pathetic.

I think in this Alty team he'd be on double figures by now if not close.

But, as you say, we have a good forward line now anyway, so time to let it go.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 I know there is a time for every player when they've been at a club for too long