News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Fixture calendar...

Author Topic: Fixture calendar...  (Read 2688 times)

Jezza

Fixture calendar...
« on: September 22, 2017, 07:02:48 AM »

With the fixture changes what happens to the mobile phone fixture calendar...is there an update we download or what??

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Fixture calendar...
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2017, 07:52:41 AM »

Hi Jezza,

No download required. It's an auto update calendar, based on your calendar preference settings, so it'll depend on how freqently your calendar refreshes which is anywhere from every 5 minutes to every 24 hours. The actual calendar you have use is updated.

https://www.stanza.co/@altrinchamfc#/v1/
It's all my fault.

bighairedmike

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2017, 10:52:50 AM »

A point on this, how often is it updated from the other end? One of our games (and I can't remember which) didn't come through on the calendar. It was possibly the Abbey Hey replay midweek game as it still had our original opponents.

It mattered very little to me personally, as I knew about it anyway, but for others it may have been an issue (more so if we had been away instead of at home).

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2017, 11:29:48 AM »

A point on this, how often is it updated from the other end? One of our games (and I can't remember which) didn't come through on the calendar. It was possibly the Abbey Hey replay midweek game as it still had our original opponents.

It mattered very little to me personally, as I knew about it anyway, but for others, it may have been an issue (more so if we had been away instead of at home).

1. The fixture is announced.
2. The fixture is manually updated or added by a human (ie. me)
3. This update is sent out and then calendars on peoples phones pick this up when it 'refreshes' in the background.

The cup replay was missed unfortunately. It's the first time since the calendar that it's been a replay rather than re-arrangement.
It's all my fault.

Jezza

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2017, 12:20:22 PM »

Thanks hashtag ☺

Ashley Alty

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2017, 02:11:20 PM »

Can I just say how brilliant this initiative is? 

I think our social media team are innovative, ground breaking and market leading.

Well done to those fans who do this as volunteers

;D

bighairedmike

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2017, 06:05:21 PM »

It mattered very little to me personally, as I knew about it anyway, but for others, it may have been an issue (more so if we had been away instead of at home).

1. The fixture is announced.
2. The fixture is manually updated or added by a human (ie. me)
3. This update is sent out and then calendars on peoples phones pick this up when it 'refreshes' in the background.

The cup replay was missed unfortunately. It's the first time since the calendar that it's been a replay rather than re-arrangement.

Cheers for the swift response. 😊
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Fixture calendar...