PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Fans must be vocal
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Fans must be vocal  (Read 8695 times)

Ginrail

• Youth \ Reserve Team
    • View Profile
Fans must be vocal
« on: August 19, 2017, 06:17:21 PM »

We must make all the press, social media and sponsors (those that are left) know that Rowley must go and on performance so far we have been conned yet again by Parkinson. His match interviews really worry me.  I know it is hard on the players but we have to be vocal at next home again. It may need match boycotts but Rowley has to be brought down!

GB Alty

Re: Fans must be vocal
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2017, 06:27:58 PM »

Spot on

im not really here

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2017, 06:30:21 PM »

Surely its too late for that now. Most people are past caring and have given up.

andrewflynn

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2017, 06:54:04 PM »

I think Phil has been given a huge task at rebuilding the fortunes of this club but ultimately the rebuilding process starts much higher. Not his fault.

Altygethernow

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2017, 07:03:54 PM »

I'm very new to following Alty but obviously read how a lot of fans not happy with Rowley. Could someone fill me in on the major gripes with him? Tried the search function but still couldn't figure it out too well. Has he been chopping and changing managers/staff a lot? Other stuff been going on? If folk are sick of talking about it I understand - just a link to a pertinent thread would help. Cheers.

Sale Holmfield

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2017, 07:06:42 PM »

I think Phil has been given a huge task at rebuilding the fortunes of this club but ultimately the rebuilding process starts much higher. Not his fault.

That is a good point. He will be set up as the fall guy, in the way that Neil Young was (but only after he went), but there is clearly something rotten in the club.

Hulme Robin

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2017, 07:11:06 PM »

I'm very new to following Alty but obviously read how a lot of fans not happy with Rowley. Could someone fill me in on the major gripes with him? Tried the search function but still couldn't figure it out too well. Has he been chopping and changing managers/staff a lot? Other stuff been going on? If folk are sick of talking about it I understand - just a link to a pertinent thread would help. Cheers.
f**k sake. Piss taking is so last season.

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2017, 07:17:21 PM »

Most new managers would get 6 games minimum before questions were asked. Not here at the present.

It's clear the way he wants his team to play,and I agree with him. I think we can play our way out of this league but no matter what style/formation you play, you'll win no  games without scoring. 3 games in and no goal from open play says it all. The fact we haven't got a player who can  provide this is the management team responsibility and the book stops there.

Delighted Jones has signed and hopefully the new keeper can prove to be better than what we've got, but if we can't score we'll get relegated.
Full time and proud of it

Leon

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2017, 07:25:02 PM »

Yes, it is vital that those of us who are boycotting in some form or other tell the chairman that we're doing so rather than just disappearing into the mist. I still think that if GR knew the sheer scale of the hardcore support that is not coming to games/not supporting club initiatives because of his refusal to take responsibility for the utter catastrophe of the last 18 months, it might make a difference.

Randy Konk

• Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2017, 07:41:31 PM »

Most new managers would get 6 games minimum before questions were asked. Not here at the present.

It's clear the way he wants his team to play,and I agree with him. I think we can play our way out of this league but no matter what style/formation you play, you'll win no  games without scoring. 3 games in and no goal from open play says it all. The fact we haven't got a player who can  provide this is the management team responsibility and the book stops there.

Delighted Jones has signed and hopefully the new keeper can prove to be better than what we've got, but if we can't score we'll get relegated.

Absolutely. We played some good football today, particularly in the first half but this means sh*t if we can't score.

Moult was really good to day and so were a few others but if we can't put the ball in the net, we are Indeed doomed.

I believe Parkinson will fix things but only time will tell

Mausoleum Alty

« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2017, 07:49:23 PM »

What new keeper? Have I missed something? We defo need a keeper because we know all about Deasy and while Thompson is a good shot stopper he's not convincing on crosses and his kicking is woeful! A striker is an absolute must though!!

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2017, 07:57:01 PM »

There was young keeper warming up pre match
Full time and proud of it

Mausoleum Alty

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2017, 07:58:55 PM »

There was young keeper warming up pre match

Ah right,cheers. I didn't get there til 14:55.

Altygethernow

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2017, 09:19:09 PM »

f**k sake. Piss taking is so last season.

Nah, was a genuine question mate but no bother. Have just spent a couple of hours scouring through old threads so i know a bit more about the Rowley situation now. Obviously been a frustrating 18 months.

Oneclub

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2017, 09:26:34 PM »

Boo the player not the answer. Can clearly see the are giving there all.
Pages: [1] 2 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Fans must be vocal