PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Thank you mr rowley
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Thank you mr rowley  (Read 11668 times)

AFC56

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Thank you mr rowley
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2017, 02:43:50 PM »

Why Lee Sinnott left still remains a question of  intrigue. I remember at the time Lee said he wasn't going to say anything immediately after his departure, but was scheduled to talk to the non league paper a few weeks later. That never happened. I'd love to hear his version of the events that led to his departure. If as I suspect he was happy to stay for the remainder of the season, then I'm convinced we'd have stayed up.

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2017, 03:59:51 PM »

We will never know

He failed to strengthen when it was obviously needed - maybe he jumped ship before the rocks - Costa Concordia style
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

anglo alty

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2017, 08:07:30 PM »

I have seen us lose to Matlock before a long time ago I admit but it has happened

Derek Stubbs

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
    • thesatmanfootballtv.co.uk
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2017, 09:48:34 PM »

I have seen us lose to Matlock before a long time ago I admit but it has happened

more acceptable to lose to them back in the late 70's,
both sides were among the best outside the football league

Ladies Supporter

« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2017, 11:05:20 PM »

Could someone please tell me when the Chairman either played for the team or indeed picked the team

Interestingly enough I wonder what the outcome on here would be if he had or did?

Anti Chairman (Which should of course really be anti board) campaign is now getting very very tiresome and bemuses a significant number of non Alty fans, although arguably the boycotts of games and bar are strange actions for purportedly Alty fans

As I have said before I will support the Club whoever is in charge and at whatever level we find ourselves

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2017, 11:15:12 PM »

I'm sorry to say this Phil but you always toe the party line and as soon as anybody dares to criticise the club in any shape or form, you take pleasure in posting on here berating them..

We all support the club in one way or another. There are quite a few supporters who think its time for GR to step aside and let somebody else head the club.

Just take a moment to look at where we are in the non league ladder. Part of the reason for the clubs demise is down to the chairman making poor decisions.

Take your head out of the ground and face facts

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2017, 11:26:12 PM »

I'm sorry to say this Phil but you always toe the party line and as soon as anybody dares to criticise the club in any shape or form, you take pleasure in posting on here berating them..

We all support the club in one way or another. There are quite a few supporters who think its time for GR to step aside and let somebody else head the club.

Just take a moment to look at where we are in the non league ladder. Part of the reason for the clubs demise is down to the chairman making poor decisions.

Take your head out of the ground and face facts

Amen. You can always rely on 'Ladies Supporter' for a splendidly pompous message which selectively ignores certain key points to reinforce the existing regime. For me our demise still goes back to the utterly inexplicable decision to appoint Neil Tolson as Caretaker when Sinnott walked but we've done all that to death. The fact remains our woeful last 18 months has seen us cycle through 5 managers, relegated to the lowest level in our modern day history and now we all have to deal with the consequences of those 18 months. People have every right to still be absolutely furious with the state of the club and the people who were ultimately responsible for putting us here.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2017, 11:34:07 PM »

Could someone please tell me when the Chairman either played for the team or indeed picked the team

Interestingly enough I wonder what the outcome on here would be if he had or did?

Anti Chairman (Which should of course really be anti board) campaign is now getting very very tiresome and bemuses a significant number of non Alty fans, although arguably the boycotts of games and bar are strange actions for purportedly Alty fans

As I have said before I will support the Club whoever is in charge and at whatever level we find ourselves

I've been bemused for 2 years as well

ParkINson's red and white army

One Foot in the Grave

• Regular First Team
  • Come on you Mighty Robins !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2017, 12:12:40 AM »

I'm bemused that anybody could be bemused

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2017, 12:20:53 AM »

May I direct you to this:

http://www.altyfans.co.uk/index.php?topic=21261.msg247566#msg247566
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Jezza

« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2017, 01:32:55 PM »

You excel yourself phil.

Fans of other clubs must be bemused at our freefall despite club finances after cup runs and watmore money.

I want rowley out to show accountability for repeated lazy complacent manageral appointments..nepotism...being nice to other clubs fans apnd giving opponents an advantage when it comes to segregation matters and for being snide and nasty to various stalwart fans of the club over a long period of time going right back to STAR days.

Noone ever said he picks the team you buffoon...but he saved money that should have been spent by lee sinnnott and others to stop us watching this level of football...and then lent it to the csh.

How dare you disrespect loyal fans with your post.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2017, 10:22:32 AM »

Only a few replies here, not much attention gained.

Must be very disappointing for you.

PukkaPieman

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2017, 01:27:56 PM »

You excel yourself phil.
Fans of other clubs must be bemused at our freefall despite club finances after cup runs and watmore money.
I want rowley out to show accountability for repeated lazy complacent manageral appointments..nepotism...being nice to other clubs fans apnd giving opponents an advantage when it comes to segregation matters and for being snide and nasty to various stalwart fans of the club over a long period of time going right back to STAR days.
Noone ever said he picks the team you buffoon...but he saved money that should have been spent by lee sinnnott and others to stop us watching this level of football...and then lent it to the csh.

We all appreciate you have a right to your views, what I find irritating is your inability to get facts right (the CSH financing had nothing whatsoever to do with player recruitment) and the tedious repetition of your views. Get over it or frankly do one.

Teasierbeaver

« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2017, 04:33:32 PM »

You excel yourself phil.

you dont need to do one, thats harsh but just to clarify during the time of this loan to CSH there was a that much money and more in the clubs accounts that were never spent on playing staff. The loan was never really the issue, it was more our boards inability to identify that it was the right time to go sh*t or bust with the other 50k or more that wasnt loaned out to the CSH and sat theire for a rainy day whilst hurricane bad management was starting to blow a gale across the pitch.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2017, 06:08:54 PM »

You excel yourself phil.

you dont need to do one, thats harsh but just to clarify during the time of this loan to CSH there was a that much money and more in the clubs accounts that were never spent on playing staff. The loan was never really the issue, it was more our boards inability to identify that it was the right time to go sh*t or bust with the other 50k or more that wasnt loaned out to the CSH and sat theire for a rainy day whilst hurricane bad management was starting to blow a gale across the pitch.

Hence why we are now plying our trade in the Glue league.  Because the powers that be sat on their f**king hands and did nothing to address the slide.... ::)
Pages: 1 [2] 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Thank you mr rowley