PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 No lessons learnt
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: No lessons learnt  (Read 12142 times)

Mausoleum Alty

Re: No lessons learnt
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2017, 10:16:32 PM »

There are 2 many grumpy moany old men and spotty men children who still live with there mummy on this site with way 2 much time on their hands. Wow there were non alty fans in the bar with raised voices, it put me off my glass of milk. I thought this is a football club not a knitting club.the silent majority are sick to the back teeth of you lot moaning and making issues about every little thing. Your negativity is like a cancer that is infecting the club. 2 wins on the trot first I've seen for a long time, keep up the good work parky, when we click 100% we will absolutely smash someone.

Try telling the chairman!

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2017, 10:19:01 PM »

Did the SLO know about the premier league Fans?
It's all my fault.

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2017, 10:26:17 PM »

There are 2 many grumpy moany old men and spotty men children who still live with there mummy on this site with way 2 much time on their hands. Wow there were non alty fans in the bar with raised voices, it put me off my glass of milk. I thought this is a football club not a knitting club.the silent majority are sick to the back teeth of you lot moaning and making issues about every little thing. Your negativity is like a cancer that is infecting the club. 2 wins on the trot first I've seen for a long time, keep up the good work parky, when we click 100% we will absolutely smash someone.

Silent majority? What of the 550 home fans that still come? Nice one mate, I'm no f**king spotty kid, grumpy old man or prude. So I say let's get the pictures of 'football lads alliance' flags in our 'community' stadium out to the local schools, businesses and the mosque around the corner and the photos of all the Ching being done  in the toilets by our guests. How's that?

arnald

« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2017, 10:29:26 PM »

Don't stop the drinking becouse of 1% of people  can't take it most people enjoy the freedom

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2017, 11:04:28 PM »

its a football club is it ? Not felt like it for a while . And your right i dont think we do knitting at the club yet . But give it time
ParkINson's red and white army

andrewflynn

« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2017, 11:15:39 PM »

For the record, the people who are raising their concerns on here tonight are the same lads who chanted Parkinson's R&W Army at full time.

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 26, 2017, 11:18:02 PM »

One of the lowest and most insulting phrases to bring up cancer. Too many people are fighting daily against this disease. And too many people on this forum live with the daily impacts of this disease,

Shameful dingo.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 11:21:43 PM by HashtagAlty »
It's all my fault.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2017, 11:19:17 PM »

For the record, the people who are raising their concerns on here tonight are the same lads who chanted Parkinson's R&W Army at full time.
its wasted on them this. They dont seem able to seperate the 2 topics sadly

Up the reds

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 26, 2017, 11:20:27 PM »

One of the lowest and most insulting phrases to bring up cancer. Too many people are fighting daily against this disease. And too many people on this board live with the daily impacts of this disease,

Shameful dingo.
just shows the depths people will go to i agree its abhorrent

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2017, 11:23:12 PM »

What a word abhorrent is

detestable, detested, hateful, hated,loathsome, loathed, despicable,despised, abominable, abominated,execrable, execrated, repellent,repugnant, repulsive, revolting,disgusting, distasteful, horrible, horrid,horrifying, awful, heinous, reprehensible,obnoxious, odious, nauseating,offensive, contemptible

Nom de plume

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2017, 03:33:45 AM »

Didn't venture into the CSH until after the game so can't comment on the behaviour in there. For what it's worth I think we should stop the booze on the terraces now. By all means watch the game with a pint from within the CSH but I think its an accident waiting to happen particularly with no segregation in place. PSFs on a balmy afternoon is one thing but these are competitive games now.
Wholly agree. The board and/or Grahame Rowley seem incapable of administerng the licensing arrangements in the CSH. Perhaps a complaint to the licencing authority will wake them up.
As for justifying the behaviour by suggesting the club made extra money out of the hooligans, I despair. The ends don't justify the means. We could make money out of the J Davidson Brothel, but it doesn't mean it sits right with this alleged 'family' club or with the sponsors.

Matt Taylor

« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2017, 08:46:15 AM »

I expect, at the time, you imagined that the building of the community centre would secure the family legacy? And move the football club forward, as it should have done.

Instead, we've soon been shamefully reduced to pimping it out (on a matchday!) as an ironic stopping point for old Trafford bound football lads. While the football club plies its trade at the lowest level in the pyramid we've ever played at, in front of 500 home fans, and under the leadership of the most unpopular serving chairman the football club has ever had.

You must all be gutted.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2017, 09:56:59 AM »

Are you Ladies supporter in disguise?
I'll look out for you  at the next game. I assume you will be wearing your rose tinted glasses
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 No lessons learnt