PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Urgent!!!...Striker needed!!!
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Urgent!!!...Striker needed!!!  (Read 7611 times)

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Urgent!!!...Striker needed!!!
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2017, 05:41:10 PM »

I am still boycotting and want the chairman to step down.

I went on Saturday out of sheer excitement of missing match day.

I will be at Nantwich tomorrow but not at moss lane for many matches this season.

The reason was strolling around moss lane on Saturday while the team succumbed to a new low ebb and the club again got the organisation wrong.....our once proud club one step away from reinstalling grass bank terracing?...

In all fairness, if Grahame Rowley brought back the grass bank it would easily be the best thing he's done in the last 18 months.

If I won the lottery it'd be first on my to do list.

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2017, 05:51:27 PM »

I am still boycotting and want the chairman to step down. I went on Saturday out of sheer excitement of missing match day. I will be at Nantwich tomorrow but not at moss lane for many matches this season. The reason was strolling around moss lane on Saturday while the team succumbed to a new low ebb and the club again got the organisation wrong.....our once proud club one step away from reinstalling grass bank terracing?...
In all fairness, if Grahame Rowley brought back the grass bank it would easily be the best thing he's done in the last 18 months. If I won the lottery it'd be first on my to do list.

Sadly, that's not really saying much, is it?
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

Ginrail

• Youth \ Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2017, 06:29:18 PM »

Rowley is the problem

When will people realise that the Chairman doesn't have a clue how to run the club, again he is responsible for Saturdays events including the segregation situation. He just strolls around as if nothing is wrong. HOW MANY MISTAKES WILL HE BE ALLOWED TO MAKE

One Foot in the Grave

• Regular First Team
  • Come on you Mighty Robins !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2017, 06:36:42 PM »

Rowley is the problem

When will people realise that the Chairman doesn't have a clue how to run the club, again he is responsible for Saturdays events including the segregation situation. He just strolls around as if nothing is wrong. HOW MANY MISTAKES WILL HE BE ALLOWED TO MAKE
As many as he likes. He's in sole charge. Even Donald Trump can be reined in to some extent.
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Urgent!!!...Striker needed!!!