News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Fantasy Football - Altrincham

Author Topic: Fantasy Football - Altrincham  (Read 1191 times)

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« on: July 27, 2017, 10:05:56 AM »

In previous years, this forum has seen many fantasy football games. But this year, we're looking at running something different.

Through our soon-to-be launched webpage, you'll be able to pick 6 Altrincham players to earn points throughout the season.

It's free to play, and our director Rob - who provides the valuations for UEFA Champions League version - has valued each of our players.
Throughout the season their values will go up and down as certain players become more valuable, or in some cases less valauable.

Will you go for one marquee signing or several consistent squad players?

With competition for places so strongly contested, there's no telling who'll be scoring the goals and picking up MOTM's.

The page will be up next week, and hopefully we will be announcing our prize pot shortly after.
It's all my fault.

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Fantasy Football - Altrincham
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2017, 12:26:40 PM »

I take part in a fantasy league each year that attempts to make the process slightly more realistic by ensuring no teams have any of the same players. So we are currently in the bidding phase of team building. Uses Telegraph fantasy league rules, except for bidding and transfers (where highest bid wins the player).

Quite like the sound of this though....although admittedly I may as well use a pin and a blindfold as I know virtually nothing about most of our squad (apart from second hand accounts).
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team