News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Season Ticket Renewals

Author Topic: Season Ticket Renewals  (Read 4090 times)

taxi Phil

Season Ticket Renewals
« on: May 23, 2017, 08:05:01 AM »

I received a letter from the Club yesterday, inviting me to renew. But it wasn't the letter from Shaun Densmore that appeared on the Club site.

Alty Bri

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Season Ticket Renewals
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2017, 09:17:49 AM »

Not looking good for Shaun staying. A bit sad, but I can see why PP would have his doubts. Personally, I'm still waiting (as I'm sure others are) for more information about the club's leadership structure, before purchasing a season ticket. Just got that feeling that we're being mugged off again by Mr Rowley. Really hope I'm wrong.

Teasierbeaver

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2017, 09:32:13 AM »

The clocks ticking for this investment news. I will buy a season ticket, something I've not been in a position to do for a long time, providing the message passed with this so called investment is the right one. I think there's a fair few whose support financially and emotionally hinge on it.

I've given up on Rowley leaving the club but I at least expect him to be making way for someone with more experience to take over as the leader of the club.

Alty Bri

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2017, 09:52:26 AM »

Call me a cynic if you like, but I just get the feeling that a number of decisions have been taken simply to wow us into purchasing season tickets, when in actual fact not a great deal has really changed. Where is the promised investment update? Why is Mr Rowley still the chairman after two years of abject failure? Why have we been given no information re. a number of last season's players? Being an Alty fan is not a healthy experience!

John Edwards

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2017, 04:42:43 PM »

I checked on Shaun's situation earlier today, funnily enough, as part of putting together a piece for this week's Messenger. The good news is agreement has been reached with him, and he will be continuing his long and illustrious Alty career next season. We hope to have a definitive account of who is staying and who is leaving by the time the website is up and running again in the next couple of days.

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2017, 08:48:52 PM »

I checked on Shaun's situation earlier today, funnily enough, as part of putting together a piece for this week's Messenger. The good news is agreement has been reached with him, and he will be continuing his long and illustrious Alty career next season. We hope to have a definitive account of who is staying and who is leaving by the time the website is up and running again in the next couple of days.
Great when back to full fitness great news, i think our right back signed yesterday can also play right wing
Bernard Taylors barmy army

Jimmy

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2017, 08:53:46 PM »

I'm afraid Dens will not be back to full fitness if he was he would not be playing at this level

Alty Bri

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2017, 09:20:26 PM »

Thanks for the info John. I didn't really think Shaun was the type to leave like that. There is rather more of the Jake Moult spirit about him than some of the others who have already left. Obviously there are injury concerns, but some level of squad continuity was required and Shaun will probably be able to help out on the coaching side of things anyway.

Jezza

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2017, 12:01:35 PM »

Will buy a season ticket the second GR steps down

Ive got cash waiting...
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Season Ticket Renewals