PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Sefton Gonzales & Sam Sheridan sign
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Sefton Gonzales & Sam Sheridan sign  (Read 13286 times)

York Alty is back

Re: Sefton Gonzales & Sam Sheridan sign
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2017, 04:39:47 PM »

I'm not massively overwhelmed either but Sheridan did play 40 times for a team that finished 13th (and 23 points ahead of us) in the conference north last season. Whilst that hardly makes him Zidane, he would be within his rights to say that makes him more useful than Moult or Richman on recent evidence.

Gonzales at least looks athletic (if not speedy) in contrast to Hobson and Hattersley (I haven't seen enough to comment on Owens) so we'll see. As said above it is the evo stik league after all and at least we have Poole.

Who knows, I'm still thoroughly depressed about the whole shambles but that isn't the new players and managements fault so meh...

Hattersley looked speedy compared to Owens.
Speedy Gonzales?
[/quote]

Well, yes, well done.

It's almost like that was the gag  ::) ...
[/quote]

He could be a Boon(e) for us.

taxi Phil

Re: Sefton Gonzales & Sam Sheridan sign
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2017, 04:58:47 PM »

I'm not massively overwhelmed either but Sheridan did play 40 times for a team that finished 13th (and 23 points ahead of us) in the conference north last season. Whilst that hardly makes him Zidane, he would be within his rights to say that makes him more useful than Moult or Richman on recent evidence.

Gonzales at least looks athletic (if not speedy) in contrast to Hobson and Hattersley (I haven't seen enough to comment on Owens) so we'll see. As said above it is the evo stik league after all and at least we have Poole.

Who knows, I'm still thoroughly depressed about the whole shambles but that isn't the new players and managements fault so meh...

Hattersley looked speedy compared to Owens.
Speedy Gonzales?

Well, yes, well done.

It's almost like that was the gag  ::) ...
[/quote]

He could be a Boon(e) for us.
[/quote]
As long as he leaves off tequila, and floozies (whether they're named Flo or not)
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Sefton Gonzales & Sam Sheridan sign