PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Damian Reeves
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Damian Reeves  (Read 19652 times)

Mausoleum Alty

Re: Damian Reeves
« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2017, 06:44:39 PM »

There are plenty of clubs nearer Damien's home that I wouldn't be surprised to see him at next season. Boston,Gainsborough,Alfreton,BPA,Harrogate,Halifax,York,North Ferriby and I wouldn't rule out Buxton who have a few players from Damien's neck of the woods plus Shaw Lane who I believe are throwing a bit of cash about.

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2017, 07:58:46 PM »

We've had some great forward players down the years and he is right up there. Can still see him scoring a hatful for someone given the right environment. All the best and thanks for the memories.
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Cheadle Hulme Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2017, 08:52:55 PM »

Echo everyone's sentiments and wish Damian all the best for the future and thank him for all the brilliant memories he has provided over the last few years. Wherever he ends up for next season, I just hope he just proves to Doughty, Lawton and Heathcote that his legs haven't gone and he's finished.

cheshire cat

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2017, 10:15:52 PM »

I've got to say I thought he'd been fitted with Duracell when we played Halifax. He was going all out to impress their management team. Good luck to hm.

Steve from Sale

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2017, 05:47:33 PM »

Damien, best of luck for your future and thanks for the memories, the one against Barnsley, and the one against Stalybridge from the left edge of the 18 yard box stand out for me of your goals. I wish you all the best with your family and also the new addition to your family in the summer. I am sure that will have a bearing on your decision to leave being closer to home, which is understandable.

You have been a joy to watch, and will always be an Alty legend in my eyes, but I understand you have to move on.

Good luck and god bless and thanks.

Steve from Sale

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2017, 06:22:41 PM »

Damien, best of luck for your future and thanks for the memories, the one against Barnsley, and the one against Stalybridge from the left edge of the 18 yard box stand out for me of your goals. I wish you all the best with your family and also the new addition to your family in the summer. I am sure that will have a bearing on your decision to leave being closer to home, which is understandable.

You have been a joy to watch, and will always be an Alty legend in my eyes, but I understand you have to move on.

Good luck and god bless and thanks.

Steve from Sale
agree on the family point and that he would probably like to start a few games as well
ParkINson's red and white army
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Damian Reeves