News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 When will we.....

Author Topic: When will we.....  (Read 4139 times)

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
When will we.....
« on: May 05, 2017, 03:33:09 PM »

start hearing about the leavers, stayers and new arrivals?

Been very quiet this week or are players still on contracts other than those signed for next aseason?

taxi Phil

Re: When will we.....
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2017, 04:10:43 PM »

I would imagine contracts run to the end of May at least. After all, we'd have been expecting to at least make the playoffs. What a bloody laugh.

bighairedmike

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2017, 04:54:38 PM »

I'd personally be expecting an update in the next few days. It gives almost a week after the game and possibly 2 debriefing/training sessions for the new management to talk to people.

Frosty

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2017, 05:32:05 PM »

Or Rowleys big announcement

Alty Bri

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2017, 07:55:37 PM »

I have to admit, I was expecting something re. players staying or leaving by the end of the week. PP did say that he didn't want uncommitted players at the club. As for the chairman, well there's still time for that.

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2017, 08:08:52 PM »

UPDATE FROM THE BOARD

"Following a meeting between chairman Grahame Rowley and a section of supporters a few weeks ago, a joint-statement was issued, concerning potential investment in the club. In the interests of keeping everyone fully informed and with a period of time having elapsed, the board felt it would be appropriate to provide an update on how matters are developing. Progress has been made on a number of fronts, and the club hopes to be in a position to make a further announcement by the end of next week".

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2017, 08:48:31 PM »

UPDATE FROM THE BOARD

"Following a meeting between chairman Grahame Rowley and a section of supporters a few weeks ago, a joint-statement was issued, concerning potential investment in the club. In the interests of keeping everyone fully informed and with a period of time having elapsed, the board felt it would be appropriate to provide an update on how matters are developing. Progress has been made on a number of fronts, and the club hopes to be in a position to make a further announcement by the end of next week".

Sounds promising .
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 02:16:15 PM by Timperley The Best »

roytonmike

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2017, 07:35:04 AM »

I would imagine contracts run to the end of May at least. After all, we'd have been expecting to at least make the playoffs. What a bloody laugh.
As I understand it contracts are basically from the beginning of July to the end of April - roughly 40 weeks - so most clubs are making offers, decisions etc. this week. I should imagine - though of course I don't know for certain - that the policy will be to say nothing officially until everyone involved has decided/been informed.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 When will we.....