PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Good News
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Good News  (Read 16167 times)

cheshire cat

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Good News
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2017, 11:51:10 AM »

I think we need to be a bit more creative in these difficult times. Why not go infor job sharing or even better, combining existing jobs. We could have Chairman Manager to give us far more stability.......what is for sure whatever the results he wouldn't get fired or resign.

Please also stop accusing me of being a wind up merchant, this is serious.

He could probably wear the number 9 shirt too for all the difference it would make.

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2017, 12:19:19 PM »

When you read the job advertisement, the current incumbents don't even meet the stated criterion of "having a proven track record of building and sustaining a team that delivers success", so why are they even being considered?

Farce!

I will 'fess up to having written job adverts with the sole intention of appointing an individual I wanted from the outset.

Oh Christ, I know it goes on, but you should at least set out criteria that your intended person(s) actually meet!
Come on Alty!

York Alty is back

« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2017, 12:28:59 PM »

When you read the job advertisement, the current incumbents don't even meet the stated criterion of "having a proven track record of building and sustaining a team that delivers success", so why are they even being considered?

Farce!

I will 'fess up to having written job adverts with the sole intention of appointing an individual I wanted from the outset.

Oh Christ, I know it goes on, but you should at least set out criteria that your intended person(s) actually meet!

Oh yes, but its possible to put criteria in that reduces the field to one!    Not saying it's right or advisable but it happens.

Jimmy Hill

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2017, 03:52:35 PM »

I realise there is tough competition but this latest decision is quite possibly the worst that has been made by the board recently.

Normally this stitch-up/cock-up would send people over the edge. I guess we're just used to being treated like mugs now.
WTF why do you need some sort of drug to have a good time at a party ffs

taxi Phil

« Reply #49 on: March 28, 2017, 03:59:51 PM »

I realise there is tough competition but this latest decision is quite possibly the worst that has been made by the board recently.

Normally this stitch-up/cock-up would send people over the edge. I guess we're just used to being treated like mugs now.
Most of us already went over the edge months ago.

D.A. ALTY

• Regular First Team
  • ALTY F.C TILL I FUKIN DIE
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 28, 2017, 05:30:23 PM »

I think we should change our name to Rowley's rentboys FC, coz we keep getting shafted up the arse !

jhcorbett

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 28, 2017, 07:46:30 PM »

Why is this thread titled 'good news'?

As stated elsewhere this is the stupidest timeline with which to 'choose' a decent manager.
Why not wait until the SEASON HAS FINISHED?
Is this incompetence from the board accidental (used to think so), wilfully deliberate (seems most likely these days) or just sheer bloody-mindedness (also likely)?

Haven't new people recently joined the board? Why are they going along with the ongoing shambolic decision making from the top?

GB Alty

« Reply #52 on: March 28, 2017, 09:10:20 PM »

Why is this thread titled 'good news'?

As stated elsewhere this is the stupidest timeline with which to 'choose' a decent manager.
Why not wait until the SEASON HAS FINISHED?
Is this incompetence from the board accidental (used to think so), wilfully deliberate (seems most likely these days) or just sheer bloody-mindedness (also likely)?

Haven't new people recently joined the board? Why are they going along with the ongoing shambolic decision making from the top?

Agreed the managers of Nantwich and Warrington or either Buxton might have been interested after the season ended (at least 2 of the 3 would be). As it is by this deadline I'm sure their only concern is trying to overtake us league wise
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Good News