Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Is there anyone who wants to meet the Chairman?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Is there anyone who wants to meet the Chairman?  (Read 17398 times)

Alty Bri

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Is there anyone who wants to meet the Chairman?
« Reply #60 on: March 26, 2017, 02:59:32 PM »

I only ask because there are still people who post on here who are under the impression that Altrincham FC will cease to exist if GR is not chairman. It doesn't seem terribly likely to me either tbh, but there you go...

Spring

« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2017, 04:20:36 PM »

Brian

You are hopefully right but the point I was trying to make is that when people try and debate it and understand the implications they are immediately set upon and no meaningful debate or knowledge is secured.

Can you perhaps enlighten me.

1) What is the share structure of the club?

2) Who are the major shareholders?

3) What are the  mechanisms if the major shareholders want to withdraw and retrieve their investment?

4) Are there any major debtors? Who?

5) What effect would there be if some of the major sponsors pulled out due to their support for the present regime?

6)  Under what circumstances would Grant Aid be repayable?

These questions are not asked because I for one moment want Mr Rowley to remain but that in the best interests of our football club, I think it prudent to know ALL the possible consequences of any acrimonious  withdrawal.

Ginrail

• Youth \ Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2017, 05:52:10 PM »

How can Rowley remaining be in the best interest of the club when he is totally clueless as a director. He is not a major investor or shareholder but behaves like GOD

Spring

« Reply #63 on: March 26, 2017, 06:01:03 PM »

Glad to note your points. What level of shareholding and investment does Rowley have?

HashtagAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 26, 2017, 06:15:37 PM »

Glad to note your points. What level of shareholding and investment does Rowley have?

He's our third biggest, but not a majority.
It's all my fault.

PukkaPieman

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 27, 2017, 12:03:02 PM »

What continues to distress me on this site is the response received by anyone who has a counter view. Pukkapieman made some interesting points, not at all in an aggressive way but they were points that most intelligent people should at least consider before rejecting or before replying with a logical rebuttal.. However several on the site seem to have a gut reaction to insult, call the person the vilest names they can muster and act like headless chickens.

Only a total fool would not understand that if the present regime go without a known replacement being in situ that the club could face the possibility of a financial disaster, as has happened to many other clubs. I totally agree that Rowley has been a total failure as far as the footballing side of Alty is concerned and even he must accept that unarguable fact. As such I believe he should definitely be replaced but only in an orderly way that ensures the future of the football club is protected.

Whenever anyone says 'hey guys' we must do things with some thought, they get attacked by several of the posters and they are usually the ones that usually do not have a record of posting anything constructive.

I suspect we all know who they are, apart from themselves.

Who says I have a counter view?

All I am pointing out are the potential realities if GR just walked away without an alternative plan in place.

taxi Phil

« Reply #66 on: March 27, 2017, 12:10:31 PM »

He doesn't strictly need to walk away. Stepping aside as the public face of the club would possibly be enough for now in many peoples' eyes.

Jezza

« Reply #67 on: March 27, 2017, 01:45:54 PM »

had he stepped aside a few weeks ago and become community director we'd all be pulling together now, twittergate would not have happened and we'd be talking football.....next season etc etc...

Do the right thing please Grahame, preserve your legacy.....this is destroying my club and you have no right to do that out of ego.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Is there anyone who wants to meet the Chairman?