PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 The Chairman

Poll

In your opinion should Grahame Rowley step down as chairman of Altrincham FC?

Yes
- 93 (80.2%)
No
- 23 (19.8%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Voting closed: March 29, 2017, 05:34:32 PM

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: The Chairman  (Read 5556 times)

Mausoleum Alty

Re: The Chairman
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2017, 04:18:54 PM »

I know not all our supporters use the forum and 100 votes only represents about a tenth of our hardcore support if I'm being generous but 83% wanting the chairman to step down is a massive amount! I know it won't make any difference to the situation whatsoever but it makes a mockery of Mr Rowleys 29 unhappy campers.

bighairedmike

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2017, 04:21:52 PM »

So, in just over 24 hours, with most people who are registered and regular/semi-regular commentators, having come across the message board and this thread, the vote stands at 83% in favour of the chairman standing down, and 17% against. (Based on 100 voters at the time of writing).

This shows that it is more than "just 29" people and that the level of malcontent is on the rise.

Hash

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2017, 05:48:32 PM »

So, in just over 24 hours, with most people who are registered and regular/semi-regular commentators, having come across the message board and this thread, the vote stands at 83% in favour of the chairman standing down, and 17% against. (Based on 100 voters at the time of writing).

This shows that it is more than "just 29" people and that the level of malcontent is on the rise.

It also shows that 29 of you guys actually still go to the games (mentally unstable to be fair ), i gave up in November physically and mentally after the fylde hammering at home
FFS

Jimmy

« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2017, 06:11:52 PM »

It also shows that 29 of you guys actually still go to the games (mentally unstable to be fair ), i gave up in November physically and mentally after the fylde hammering at home
a few who have stopped going came back for the walkout
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 The Chairman