PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 No Twitter updates.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11

Author Topic: No Twitter updates.  (Read 47622 times)

dingo

Re: No Twitter updates.
« Reply #90 on: March 20, 2017, 08:53:42 PM »

I stood in the second half where the protestors stood in the first and loads of leaflets were scattered on the ground there, which by there location would indicate they weren't even handed out.

Why did our social media guy not report the singing of cheerio cheerio, mmm wonder which way he lent.....

5 posts, registered this username on Saturday evening at 8pm. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out whose agenda is being pushed here. A family member or close friend of the Chairman no doubt.

Sorry mate not a family member or close friend, just part of the majority who disagree with your groups agenda

York Alty is back

« Reply #91 on: March 20, 2017, 08:57:07 PM »

I stood in the second half where the protestors stood in the first and loads of leaflets were scattered on the ground there, which by there location would indicate they weren't even handed out.

Why did our social media guy not report the singing of cheerio cheerio, mmm wonder which way he lent.....

5 posts, registered this username on Saturday evening at 8pm. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out whose agenda is being pushed here. A family member or close friend of the Chairman no doubt.

Sorry mate not a family member or close friend, just part of the majority who disagree with your groups agenda

Feel free to argue the case for the status quo. Good luck, you'll need it.

Mausoleum Alty

« Reply #92 on: March 20, 2017, 09:06:36 PM »

Dingo's became extinct many years ago,the way Rowley FC is going we will be next.

dingo

« Reply #93 on: March 20, 2017, 09:10:26 PM »

GR financially wise I cant fault the man
Choices of manager recently haven't been great and he gave neil young to much power.

To be fair i was at the meeting when Neil young was introduced and I and most fans present were happy and applauded what he had to say other than Scott leather has been left go. I think most people were happy that he promised to be more vocal with the fans than sinnott.

For me I just don't think GR comes across well and he rubs people up the wrong way unintentionally, I hear he is a good man and as I live near the ground the number of times I drive past late in the evening and you see him locking up you know he loves the club.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and it's a sad state of affairs all round. I'm not sure you genuinely believe the stuff you've been writing but, assuming you do, my fear is that financially wise in the next year or two you will have real and present reason to fault the man.

We won't be having the income from any decent cup runs or home fixtures against Tranmere or Grimsby, in fact not even Stockport Salford and fcum. You'll have a devasted fan base and an empty CSH.

The truth is out there on the pitch mate, not in the CSH or the tatton, not the free tickets or the leaflets, not in the coziness of the club office or the arguments on this forum but out there on the pitch.

The worst Alty team I've ever seen and a rapidly shrinking alienated fan base heading towards step 7 football.

Take whichever side you like. But the truth is there.

Tell me what part of what I have written I don't really believe.

Ur the one who grossly miscalculated how the  csh was financed.

The csh is our goose the lays the golden egg. Have you ever been down on a saturday morning and seen how many kids are playin footy wearing alty tops. They and their families are the clubs future on and off the pitch. Our future youth team players etc. I couldn't even book the csh for a b day party 3 months in advance. Who says we cant have a similar cup run,agree that we will be hit short term by the glue league.

For the first time in a long time the team is going in the right direction , we are not where I want or hoped we would be but for the first time in a while i see a light which is big thanks to the new management

dingo

« Reply #94 on: March 20, 2017, 09:17:22 PM »

Dingo's became extinct many years ago,the way Rowley FC is going we will be next.

Dingo's aren't extinct!!!!

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 20, 2017, 09:21:08 PM »

For the first time in a long time the team is going in the right direction , we are not where I want or hoped we would be but for the first time in a while i see a light which is big thanks to the new management

What? Down? To the lowest level in the club's proud history?

We've had a few half decent results against completely dire opposition. Is this what you constitute as progress?

I was not there on Saturday, but was listening on RR and the applause was clearly audible and quite loud (heard nobody mocking them).

You are indeed entitled to your opinion like everyone else, but what is an inescapable fact is that large numbers of the clubs hardcore long standing support are leaving the club and will not return until there is change. The dictatorship must end. There were many there who supported the action, but di not want to walk out, there were even more who weren't there as they've already stopped going (including a sizeable proportion of season ticket holders).

There's no point in having a shiny new CSH filled with mother and baby groups and god knows what else if there's no longer a football team of any note in existence. It is Altrincham FOOTBALL Club after all and not Rowley's Community Showcase.
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Mausoleum Alty

« Reply #96 on: March 20, 2017, 09:22:14 PM »

Its Dodo's of course that are extinct,Dingo's aren't far off but never let the facts ruin it 😉
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 09:25:09 PM by Resign Rowley!! »

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 20, 2017, 09:23:26 PM »

No, but like Altrincham FC, they are in severe danger of it.
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 20, 2017, 09:23:56 PM »

Why let the truth come in the way of a good story.

Niemand hat die Absicht, eine Mauer zu errichten!

Trump is

Alty Bri

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 20, 2017, 09:36:40 PM »

To be fair to dingo, the applause was in pockets. I suppose it depends on where you were standing. I looked around me as the protesting fans walked by and it was rather odd to see clusters of supporters applauding and other clusters silent. Where I was stood, beneath the gantry, most people were applauding. To say it was just one or two is a bit disingenuous to say the least, but like I say, if you were stood in a cluster not applauding it may have seemed there was a lack of support for the protest.
Dingo, I respect your opinion mate, Lord knows I'm anything but a 'follower' in life, but I'm telling you, our fanbase is completely divided and that's bloody awful for our club, whether you're pro or anti Rowley.

AFC56

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 20, 2017, 09:46:06 PM »

There's no point in having a shiny new CSH filled with mother and baby groups and god knows what else if there's no longer a football team of any note in existence. It is Altrincham FOOTBALL Club after all and not Rowley's Community Showcase.
[/quote]

This

dingo

« Reply #101 on: March 20, 2017, 09:53:07 PM »

What? Down? To the lowest level in the club's proud history?

We've had a few half decent results against completely dire opposition. Is this what you constitute as progress?

I was not there on Saturday, but was listening on RR and the applause was clearly audible and quite loud (heard nobody mocking them).

You are indeed entitled to your opinion like everyone else, but what is an inescapable fact is that large numbers of the clubs hardcore long standing support are leaving the club and will not return until there is change. The dictatorship must end. There were many there who supported the action, but di not want to walk out, there were even more who weren't there as they've already stopped going (including a sizeable proportion of season ticket holders).

[/quot

Yes the team is on the way up and I'm talking about performances not results, we look solid at present but could do with a Colin little up front.

Do you know where the applauding away fans were stood because of the rain?

Whether intentional or not you come across as very sexist when talking about the csh and the people who use it

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 20, 2017, 10:05:39 PM »

Choices of manager recently haven't been great and he gave neil young to much power.

To be fair i was at the meeting when Neil young was introduced and I and most fans present were happy and applauded what he had to say other than Scott leather has been left go. I think most people were happy that he promised to be more vocal with the fans than sinnott.

For me I just don't think GR comes across well and he rubs people up the wrong way unintentionally, I hear he is a good man and as I live near the ground the number of times I drive past late in the evening and you see him locking up you know he loves the club.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and it's a sad state of affairs all round. I'm not sure you genuinely believe the stuff you've been writing but, assuming you do, my fear is that financially wise in the next year or two you will have real and present reason to fault the man.

We won't be having the income from any decent cup runs or home fixtures against Tranmere or Grimsby, in fact not even Stockport Salford and fcum. You'll have a devasted fan base and an empty CSH.

The truth is out there on the pitch mate, not in the CSH or the tatton, not the free tickets or the leaflets, not in the coziness of the club office or the arguments on this forum but out there on the pitch.

The worst Alty team I've ever seen and a rapidly shrinking alienated fan base heading towards step 7 football.

The csh is our goose the lays the golden egg. Have you ever been down on a saturday morning and seen how many kids are playin footy wearing alty tops. They and their families are the clubs future on and off the pitch. Our future youth team players etc. I couldn't even book the csh for a b day party 3 months in advance. Who says we cant have a similar cup run,agree that we will be hit short term by the glue league.

Sorry, and how have I miscalculated how the CSH was financed?

Judging by this year they'll only be the future until they have an opinion at which point they'll be disregarded.

I look forward to them turning down yts places at league clubs to join our evo stik youth team on account of having a shirt, thank god they won't get tempted by Utd or City.

The club gets nothing except bar takings as you well know, and the CSH is not for profit. I look forward to the golden eggs though, although it may take a while as there'll be reduced central funding and we won't be in a position to lend it £41k anytime soon. We can probably continue to let them use it rent free that's about it.

On paper, I love the idea and I wish I had your belief (and that of forum ranted, I really do. Alas, realism sucks.

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 20, 2017, 10:10:23 PM »

Yes the team is on the way up and I'm talking about performances not results, we look solid at present but could do with a Colin little up front.

Do you know where the applauding away fans were stood because of the rain?

Whether intentional or not you come across as very sexist when talking about the csh and the people who use it

Using the words straws and clutching put together a well known phrase.

Oh dear lord, sexist? Pmsl, I could have picked walking football or any community related activity, there wasn't even a hint of sexism in there. The point was, as you well know, that it doesn't matter how successful the CSH is if we don't have a football team worthy of the name any more.

We have played the worst teams in the league over the last few weeks, so good luck with your progress.

There are many who were stood on that side who applauded and saw others applaud, but of course they are obviously all making it up, it couldn't possibly be true if it contradicted your world view.

LOL....you've made my night, I always thought Dingoes were peculiar creatures.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 10:21:03 PM by Uncle Globnasty »

dingo

« Reply #104 on: March 20, 2017, 10:14:21 PM »

Sorry, and how have I miscalculated how the CSH was financed?

Judging by this year they'll only be the future until they have an opinion at which point they'll be disregarded.

I look forward to them turning down yts places at league clubs to join our evo stik youth team on account of having a shirt, thank god they won't get tempted by Utd or City.

The club gets nothing except bar takings as you well know, and the CSH is not for profit. I look forward to the golden eggs though, although it may take a while as there'll be reduced central funding and we won't be in a position to lend it £41k anytime soon. We can probably continue to let them use it rent free that's about it.

On paper, I love the idea and I wish I had your belief (and that of forum ranted, I really do. Alas, realism sucks.

You were called out at the recent review meeting by the man in charge of the figures who dispelled the dangerous guestamations you spread. Were you not at it, about 130 people were and it was shown live even recorded I think.

So according to you we are not financially well run?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 No Twitter updates.