PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 No Twitter updates.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11

Author Topic: No Twitter updates.  (Read 47616 times)

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: No Twitter updates.
« Reply #75 on: March 20, 2017, 07:14:18 PM »

I stood in the second half where the protestors stood in the first and loads of leaflets were scattered on the ground there, which by there location would indicate they weren't even handed out.

Why did our social media guy not report the singing of cheerio cheerio, mmm wonder which way he lent.....

5 posts, registered this username on Saturday evening at 8pm. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out whose agenda is being pushed here. A family member or close friend of the Chairman no doubt.

casper

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 20, 2017, 07:20:58 PM »

I stood in the second half where the protestors stood in the first and loads of leaflets were scattered on the ground there, which by there location would indicate they weren't even handed out.

Why did our social media guy not report the singing of cheerio cheerio, mmm wonder which way he lent.....

Got pictures to back it up then? or another load of fake news?

You are making yourself look rather silly now.....

Why would the official twitter feed mock its own fans?

to say it was "well applauded" is quite innocent and the similar to that reported in the non league daily.

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 20, 2017, 07:23:01 PM »

Will there be any twitter updates  of the  game tomorrow night ?

dingo

« Reply #78 on: March 20, 2017, 07:29:43 PM »

Why let the truth come in the way of a good story.

You guys remind me of Nicola sturgeon and her obsession with an independent Scotland even though her own countrymen have voted against she keeps roaring against the dying of the light.

Based on Saturday in your heart of hearts you must have been really disappointed by the numbers who actively took part, its time you lot let go and supported the majority.

im not really here

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 20, 2017, 07:33:47 PM »

So you think the majority are happy with the current state of the Club, are you?

taxi Phil

« Reply #80 on: March 20, 2017, 07:34:25 PM »

Majority my arse. And one RAGES against the dying of the light.....it's getting increasingly dark at this club.

im not really here

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 20, 2017, 07:37:13 PM »

Incidentally Sturgeon will get her way eventually, Scotland will have a referendum within 2 years and they will leave the UK. It's only a matter of time before your mate has to leave the Board, to ensure the Club doesn't sink even further.

York Alty is back

« Reply #82 on: March 20, 2017, 07:39:07 PM »

Incidentally Sturgeon will get her way eventually, Scotland will have a referendum within 2 years and they will leave the UK. It's only a matter of time before your mate has to leave the Board, to ensure the Club doesn't sink even further.

She will and they will.

Fingers crossed Chairman Row Lee goes very soon.

dingo

« Reply #83 on: March 20, 2017, 07:41:09 PM »

Out of interest did you get a refund on the buffet

York Alty is back

« Reply #84 on: March 20, 2017, 07:43:03 PM »

Out of interest did you get a refund on the buffet

Out of interest did you get your eyes checked?. Anybody who cannot see the devastation that Chairman Row Lee is causing needs glasses.

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 20, 2017, 08:17:03 PM »

You guys remind me of Nicola sturgeon and her obsession with an independent Scotland even though her own countrymen have voted against she keeps roaring against the dying of the light.

Based on Saturday in your heart of hearts you must have been really disappointed by the numbers who actively took part, its time you lot let go and supported the majority.

"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 20, 2017, 08:17:25 PM »

GR financially wise I cant fault the man
Choices of manager recently haven't been great and he gave neil young to much power.

To be fair i was at the meeting when Neil young was introduced and I and most fans present were happy and applauded what he had to say other than Scott leather has been left go. I think most people were happy that he promised to be more vocal with the fans than sinnott.

For me I just don't think GR comes across well and he rubs people up the wrong way unintentionally, I hear he is a good man and as I live near the ground the number of times I drive past late in the evening and you see him locking up you know he loves the club.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and it's a sad state of affairs all round. I'm not sure you genuinely believe the stuff you've been writing but, assuming you do, my fear is that financially wise in the next year or two you will have real and present reason to fault the man.

We won't be having the income from any decent cup runs or home fixtures against Tranmere or Grimsby, in fact not even Stockport Salford and fcum. You'll have a devasted fan base and an empty CSH.

The truth is out there on the pitch mate, not in the CSH or the tatton, not the free tickets or the leaflets, not in the coziness of the club office or the arguments on this forum but out there on the pitch.

The worst Alty team I've ever seen and a rapidly shrinking alienated fan base heading towards step 7 football.

Take whichever side you like. But the truth is there.

finnquark

« Reply #87 on: March 20, 2017, 08:18:31 PM »

Niemand hat die Absicht, eine Mauer zu errichten!

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 20, 2017, 08:49:26 PM »

Will there be any twitter updates  of the  game tomorrow night ?

There will be twitter updates. They  will not be up to the recent high standard of twitter coverage, however will keep fans informed of events during the game.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 09:25:04 PM by Brian Flynn »

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 20, 2017, 08:53:07 PM »

Will there be any twitter updates  of the  game tomorrow night ?

There will be twitter updates. They probably will not be up to the recent high standard of twitter coverage, however will keep fans informed of events during the game.

Thanks Brian
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 No Twitter updates.