PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 grahame and andrew
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: grahame and andrew  (Read 13102 times)

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: grahame and andrew
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2016, 08:25:17 PM »

I think having a TASC rep on the board would be a great step.

Get real.

There's more chance of Morrissey popping into McDonald's in Broadheath to order a happy meal.

very amusing but sadly spot on
justin Bieber popped into the ice rink. Miracles can happen 😂

I passed Johnny Marr on Charcoal Road only the other week...........he had not been to Maccy-Dee's though
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Steve from Sale

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2016, 08:48:34 PM »

If that's the case, do we have to just step back and hope for the best then?

Just as an addition by the way at no time have I ever criticised either the board or the club, some of the players maybe very mildly, it is not my style. I am sorry but for once I cannot sit back without making any suggestions, and just hoping against hope that we do not regress further than we have done. At present though, we are putting additional pressure on the players the manager and the board - I just want to share ideas and help in any way I/we can.

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2016, 05:46:26 PM »

So TASC still exist, and still have Mr Rowley on its committee?

Is that not a conflict of interests?

Who else is TASC?

Just as a pure hypothetical question... could all club officials be ousted from TASC? Also, is it confirmed TASC no longer has shares after the 2006 debacle?

Yes, TASC still exist.

Anyone who attends TASC meetings is effectively on the committee.People who have attended recent meetings, which are open to all fans, are as follows:-

Mark Bennett
Stuart Buchan
Dec Cavanagh
Andrew Flynn
Brian Flynn
Mike Ford
Jack Jolly
Dan Jones
Darren Jordan
Steve Foster
Colin Mitchell
Geoff Morris
Mike Reeves
Mike Ripley
Grahame Rowley
Paul Salt
Anthony Wright

Grahame Rowley attending is not perceived to be a conflict of interest, as TASC is trying to work with the Football Club. Another board member has expressed an interest in attending future meetings, therefore there could be two board members at some future meetings & all board members would be welcome to attend any TASC meetings.

As TASC is a 'Supporters Club for Altrincham Fans' any club official is welcome & encouraged to join.

TASC do not own any shares in Altrincham Football Club.

Teasierbeaver

« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2016, 06:44:25 PM »

I'm not going to agree that today is a breaking point where I'd call for the board to go.

We were never going to win today. The board didn't pick the team or tell Goodall to get sent off early on.

I also expect us to get dumped out next week, even if we were on a run we'd be well up against it.

I still believe the board could turn it around, it's in their hands to lift the spirit of the club. They, and they alone have the means and power to reverse our fortunes. Right now they should be calculating how much caution to throw to the wind to sort this. Don't tell me there aren't scouts for hire or people like GH who could be out there finding 5 or 6 players who could be available, albeit at over the odds salaries, until the end of the season to get us out of this. Maybe it will cost a fair bit and we'll be way over budget but if we don't act we'll be northern premier or lower for the next five years minimum. The cost of that will be way higher.

If they believe, as they did last season, that it's just a rut and things will turn themselves around then we are in big trouble.

So, I think it's reasonable to give the board until about 1700 on 12th November to act and do something that lifts our players to put in a performance and prove the board are up for this fight and doing all they can to avoid relegation. Otherwise they can count on me and countless others to start openly calling for their resignation. That'll be on top of the countless Altrincham fans who already want them gone.

What a sad sad state of affairs they've allowed us to arrive to.

1700 today been and past. Someone needs to go, not sure if it's the board, manager, squad or the loyal fans who keep going and getting served up this dross?

We're going down regardless. If Jim isn't the man to bounce us straight back up we might as well take a gamble on a young and hungry management team.

Alty_19

« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2017, 05:42:06 PM »

Now it is time for these 2 idiots to go
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 05:45:40 PM by Alty_19 »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 grahame and andrew