PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 How low can we go?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: How low can we go?  (Read 15948 times)

letsbyavenue

How low can we go?
« on: January 14, 2017, 04:53:55 PM »

Left match with 20 to go.Not going again til opening game of northern premier league. I earn my money and refuse to be insulted any further by the pile of sh*te alty have become. Relegated 2 seasons running and we are financially well off- what a joke. Bankrupted clubs don't drop as many divisions as this! Going next season will be on basis of £9 to stand or a tenner to sit. Or perhaps would be best going to the local park to watch pub football for free- would see similar commitment levels and better football. Alty you are now a sad joke!!

Mausoleum Alty

Re: How low can we go?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2017, 04:59:24 PM »

You'd see more commitment never mind similar! The clubs thriving though so don't worry.

Bob

• Regular First Team
  • Glass Half Full
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2017, 05:31:19 PM »

This was no gallant semi fight back as I fear it might be made out to be.  It was a woeful defeat with three goals conceded to a very poor team who had ten men for part of the game

Part of me right now wants everything ripped up in the boardroom, dugout, dressing rooms and this whole stagnant, rotten mess cleared away because I don't see how anything is going to get better any time soon.

AFC56

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2017, 05:34:04 PM »

What a pathetic bunch of losers we have. Down and out after 10 mins in a must win game. Hannigan, Cryus, Patterson, Newby and  Deasey wouldn't have looked out of place in a circus this afternoon.

Alty Bri

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2017, 05:34:52 PM »

Hannigan improved at left back.

alty.fc

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2017, 05:42:42 PM »

Absolutely disgusting spineless  performance for 70 minutes
Come on you red and white........

Mausoleum Alty

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2017, 05:48:20 PM »

What a pathetic bunch of losers we have. Down and out after 10 mins in a must win game. Hannigan, Cryus, Patterson, Newby and  Deasey wouldn't have looked out of place in a circus this afternoon.

Shame about Newby because he's looked quite bright in previous games but at least he's only a loan player and we're not burdened with him. Hannigan and Deasy have contracts until the end of NEXT season!!

AFC56

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2017, 05:48:26 PM »

Absolutely disgusting spineless  performance for 70 minutes

The last 10 mins hoof ball was a joke. Absolute farce.

cheshire cat

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2017, 06:22:49 PM »

I know what you mean but it was much more entertaining than the previous 80.

taxi Phil

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2017, 06:56:29 PM »

I know what you mean but it was much more entertaining than the previous 80.
Good practice for the Glue League in 7 months time.

oneedham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2017, 07:29:56 PM »

Newby had a decent game and put in good balls. He did not do much wrong? Young Taylor played well and so did the new number 10, just needs to shoot to the side of the keeper but confident and greedy which is what we need. Has some lace too.

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2017, 07:34:15 PM »

Looks like im in the minority then.  Thought we dominated the game, played the only football but concded the 3 soft arsed goals ive seen.  Been a fan of Patterson,  but he had a 'mare,  as did Brownhill.  Much better when we went 3-4-3 (again) so thats probably the way forward.

Thought the negative chants were needless and chants and counter productive but you pay your money you entitled to sing what you want. Personally i rather support them for 90mins however difficult its become.
Full time and proud of it

im not really here

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2017, 07:38:24 PM »

I think the chants were aimed at the Board and management team rather than the players. Rose tinted glasses are also counterproductive but you're entitled to your opinion. We mustn't forget the Club's thriving.

Nom de plume

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2017, 07:42:19 PM »

Newby had a decent game and put in good balls. He did not do much wrong? Young Taylor played well and so did the new number 10, just needs to shoot to the side of the keeper but confident and greedy which is what we need. Has some lace too.
You'll be on your own in the Rose-Tinted Stand next year. I shan't be renewing my season ticket. Apart from Clee, utter garbage.

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2017, 07:52:17 PM »

You'll be on your own in the Rose-Tinted Stand next year. I shan't be renewing my season ticket. Apart from Clee, utter garbage.

A bit unfair on the young fella Taylor who made a very assured debut.
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 How low can we go?