PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 "The Club is Thriving'
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: "The Club is Thriving'  (Read 21726 times)

Ladies Supporter

Re: "The Club is Thriving'
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2016, 06:26:18 PM »

Tweets deleted
-
-Tweets from my PERSONAL Account and my personal views
-
 Pointless me trying to explain in writing as likelihood of misinterpretation huge
-
-Not happy at seemingly being vilified for supporting my Club

bighairedmike

« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2016, 06:35:53 PM »

Tweets deleted
-
-
 Pointless me trying to explain in writing as likelihood of misinterpretation huge
-

Explanation would be better to be honest.

I think all the points on here are more than fair, especially from our more far-flung supporters.

What you have to remember Phil, is that even though you're a supporter and your Twitter account is your own, whilst you are a director of the community club and the clubs match day secretary, your views also represent the views of the club, and must therefore understand the accountability aspect of what you say.

York Alty is back

« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2016, 06:41:20 PM »

Which is what has already happened. I love your dedication to the club Phil and I get totally the need to include much more than the men's first team BUT 98% of the club IS the men's first team.

Come on ALTY.

im not really here

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2016, 08:32:38 PM »

Is there any update on a new supporters club? It's important that we have a voice to counteract the rose tinted views of club insiders and express how unhappy many longstanding supporters are of how the club is being run. It's a football club not a Darby and Joan Club.

GB Alty

« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2016, 08:44:00 PM »

Tweets deleted
-
-
-
representitive of the club, how embarrassing. Resign immediately

Tim Perlee

« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2016, 08:54:06 PM »

Tweets here: https://twitter.com/aaronflan/status/814425040947126272

I don't think that the Supporters' Club chairman for Curzon Ashton (for it is he) can be deemed to be fair and impartial in matters relating to Alty.

#ComeOnAlty

im not really here

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2016, 09:02:14 PM »

To be fair he was just commenting on what was said by our club official.

Sale Holmfield

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2016, 09:32:53 PM »

No problem with the Curzon man commenting, and I am sure the original statement wasn't meant maliciously, but it just shows how the club hierarchy have different priorities and don't appreciate our severe predicament.

bumble

« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2016, 09:40:37 PM »

Is there any update on a new supporters club? It's important that we have a voice to counteract the rose tinted views of club insiders and express how unhappy many longstanding supporters are of how the club is being run. It's a football club not a Darby and Joan Club.

A new supporters club is being formed in the early party of the new year. It's needed now more than ever.

alty.fc

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2016, 09:52:35 PM »

No problem with the Curzon man commenting, and I am sure the original statement wasn't meant maliciously, but it just shows how the club hierarchy have different priorities and don't appreciate our severe predicament.
I think you make a great point.  As a club official he should have known better and thought it could be taken as the view of the club as a whole . Very niave

The bigger ongoing issue is the huge gulf between the fans and the club

With officials feeling we are thriving it's just adding further fuel on the fire of frustration and division

Instead of the fans getting statements of intent we get this
Come on you red and white........

Bath Alty

« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2016, 10:17:49 PM »

Tweets deleted
-
-
-

I think all the points on here are more than fair, especially from our more far-flung supporters.

What you have to remember Phil, is that even though you're a supporter and your Twitter account is your own, whilst you are a director of the community club and the clubs match day secretary, your views also represent the views of the club, and must therefore understand the accountability aspect of what you say.

tbf I think he made the right call with this post - there is nothing he can say that would change the mind of the people who have already commented and yet another falling out in writing on this thread will not help anyone.  What's done is done people have expressed an opinion and we move on.

Come on Alty

alty.fc

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2016, 10:28:54 PM »

Tweets deleted
-
-
-

tbf I think he made the right call with this post - there is nothing he can say that would change the mind of the people who have already commented and yet another falling out in writing on this thread will not help anyone.  What's done is done people have expressed an opinion and we move on.

Come on Alty
your right we have to move on. Untill the next public gaffe

York Alty is back

« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2016, 10:33:50 PM »

Tweets deleted
-
-
-

Come on Alty
that's the interweb. Everything is public.

alty.fc

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2016, 10:43:18 PM »

Tweets deleted
-
-
-

Come on Alty
very true and once it's out there it's out there

York Alty is back

« Reply #44 on: December 29, 2016, 10:51:23 PM »

Tweets deleted
-
-
-

Come on Alty
very true and once it's out there it's out there

Forever.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 "The Club is Thriving'