PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Alty TV - Matt Doughty Post-Match Interview - Blyth Spartans
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Alty TV - Matt Doughty Post-Match Interview - Blyth Spartans  (Read 11720 times)

Beez

• Reserve Team
    • View Profile
Re: Alty TV - Matt Doughty Post-Match Interview - Blyth Spartans
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2016, 10:26:15 PM »

If my memory serves me right Graham Heathcote losing interest at that particular time coincided with the death of his mother. I didn't really understand properly at the time but having since lost my own mother I know it can affect you massively.

As may be the case Martin, thankfully i can't claim to know such sorrow. Still doesn't excuse his performance at the meeting and taking money out of the club in the fashion he did.

arnald

« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2016, 10:35:17 PM »

If my memory serves me right Graham Heathcote losing interest at that particular time coincided with the death of his mother. I didn't really understand properly at the time but having since lost my own mother I know it can affect you massively.

As may be the case Martin, thankfully i can't claim to know such sorrow. Still doesn't excuse his performance at the meeting and taking money out of the club in the fashion he did.
how much did he take then ?

arnald

« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2016, 10:50:47 PM »

how much did he take then ? I apologize straight away

Mausoleum Alty

« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2016, 08:03:15 AM »

Agreed mate

bumble

« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2016, 08:45:19 AM »

Wonder if it's going to use some of that money for this relegation battle....

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2016, 12:02:32 PM »

Apologies if felt heavy handed but I have removed some posts that contain information that cannot be substantiated and if untrue could be considered libellous
Bernard Taylors barmy army

The Sound of Silence

« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2016, 12:47:26 PM »

"Apologies if felt heavy handed but I have removed some posts that contain information that cannot be substantiated and if untrue could be considered libellous"

In fact felt very sensible and responsible in this quarter.

taxi Phil

« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2016, 01:10:08 PM »

"Apologies if felt heavy handed but I have removed some posts that contain information that cannot be substantiated and if untrue could be considered libellous"

Agreed. There are good reasons why figures are not put out in the public domain and any speculation should be kept private.

roytonmike

« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2016, 01:58:21 PM »

Agreed. There are good reasons why figures are not put out in the public domain and any speculation should be kept private.
Totally agree.

Teasierbeaver

« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2016, 02:16:43 PM »

Apologies if felt heavy handed but I have removed some posts that contain information that cannot be substantiated and if untrue could be considered libellous

You flaming fascist, you moderators are out of coontrol :-)
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Alty TV - Matt Doughty Post-Match Interview - Blyth Spartans