News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Season tickets

Author Topic: Season tickets  (Read 3086 times)

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Season tickets
« on: May 24, 2007, 11:37:06 AM »

Im thinking of buying my first ever season ticket,hows about all those that go most games and dont usually buy a season ticket get one this year? Could we as fans help the club achieve record season ticket sales despite droppng out of the conference,it would be a great boost for all involved with the club, and would make a really positive media story.

I think they are £170

Thoughts??
« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 11:44:18 AM by Hughesy »

markecky

Re: Season tcikets
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2007, 11:39:04 AM »

I'm also getting one this year. 

It also works for me in that if (God forbid) I have to miss a home game through work I still feel like I have contributed.

Red N White Dynamite

Re: Season tickets
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2007, 11:46:02 AM »

Season Ticket Prices

Standing - Adults £170; Concessions / Juniors (14-16yrs) £80
Seating - Adults £210; Concessions / Juniors (14-16yrs) £90
Under 14s - £35

If a Concessions / Junior or Adult season ticket is purchased before June 30th a £10 discount on the above prices can be applied.

A good incentive to buy one sooner rather than later.

Unemployed Coalminer

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2007, 12:13:07 PM »

Help the club even more by buying it early but paying the full price. Go to all the pre-season games and it's virtually paid for itself before the real stuff even starts.

Jenga

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2007, 12:35:51 PM »

I will be getting a season ticket but I have to admit I wont be want to pay £170 when I can pay £160.

Call me mad but that would waste £10 that could be spent in the bar at a pre season friendly. If I dont get a season ticket I probably would not go to the friendlies. So the club wins anyway.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2007, 12:41:49 PM »

It's funny that, that a lot of us who do go don't actually buy season tickets. I'm quite happy to go to every game and pay full price, suppose I gave the club an extra £60 that way this year, I also like to go in the main stand, in fact sometimes I do and then just stand on the terraces anyway. Maybe I'm just weird..

Anyway, think the point is that people are skint immediately after the season. I only went to 12 away games and April really cleaned me out, having joined the patrons and that thing that Foz does it'll be August before I get the chance to buy one.

Good point though Hughesy, I would urge all those who can do so to, well do so.

Maybe we should be aiming this more at young fans and newcomers to get them to buy season tickets now (not sure how) before they see what the BSnorth is like  :D

For the record,

How many season tickets were sold last year?
How many STAR members are there?

Unemployed Coalminer

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2007, 12:46:58 PM »

season tickets are useful when at 2.30pm you realise you have forgotten to go to the cash point

Jenga

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2007, 12:49:16 PM »

It's funny that, that a lot of us who do go don't actually buy season tickets. I'm quite happy to go to every game and pay full price, suppose I gave the club an extra £60 that way this year, I also like to go in the main stand, in fact sometimes I do and then just stand on the terraces anyway. Maybe I'm just weird..

Weird? I say your a damn FREAK   ;D ;D ;D

Unemployed Coalminer

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2007, 12:55:40 PM »

I will be getting a season ticket but I have to admit I wont be want to pay £170 when I can pay £160.

Call me mad but that would waste £10 that could be spent in the bar at a pre season friendly. If I dont get a season ticket I probably would not go to the friendlies. So the club wins anyway.

except that the club would make more out of the £10 extra on the season ticket (less VAT) than the profit margin on ten quid's worth of beer.

Jenga

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2007, 12:58:40 PM »

yes true but I you can weigh this up with me having lubricated tonsils and being able to sing louder, thus cheering the team on to win the league and get promoted.

Ok I am clutching at straws here, help me out, I want my beer  ;D

bigedd

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2007, 10:17:41 PM »

When  will they be ready,to   pick up from the club.

radcliffe alty

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2007, 11:53:18 PM »

Good idea. I'll be getting one for the 4th year in a row. When I have to miss games I at least know that I have still given the club a chunk of money and normally always try to lend my ticket to someone to go to the game, buy a programme, pie and pint.

If you've toyed with it before, or even if you haven't, I'd suggest giving the club £170 and just getting one. At least if you ever want to write a letter of complaint to the club, Conference, FA, UEFA, FIFA you can preface it: "As a season ticket holder of Altrincham Association Football Club......"

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2007, 05:19:45 PM »

I have just ordered mine for the second year running.

Come on Alty
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Season tickets