PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 The Board

Poll

Are the current board the correct one to take Altrincham Football Club forward?

Yes
- 28 (39.4%)
No
- 43 (60.6%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Voting closed: November 02, 2016, 12:41:30 PM

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: The Board  (Read 36080 times)

Ladies Supporter

Re: The Board
« Reply #105 on: November 02, 2016, 11:56:30 PM »

I can only dare to dream that any shareholders with even smallest ounce of feeling towards this club to do the right thing at next weeks AGM and block another three years of Rowley.

We probably wouldn't have a club after another three years of this. Desperate times indeed

Anyone that puts their hand up in favour needs to get out of the club as well, because you will be desttoying it

The fans have spoken, 60% on a generally pro board internet forum. Listen and step down Mr Rowley, you can't recover from this. And take your sycophants with you

So that would in fact be 43, yes Forty Three people out of an average home supporter base in excess of eight hundred - Really Jamie this makes you look silly to be polite about it.

MadFrankie

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 03, 2016, 07:14:58 AM »

Rowley's lost interest clearly, and It wouldn't surprise me if he's already looking at his exit strategy. Something needs to happen and fast, as without drastic change, we'll be playing the likes of Witton and Nantwich next season.

For a guy who has "lost interest" clearly he ain't half committing a lot of time and resources to the Club.

Just be very very careful what you wish for is all I will say

I struggle to see what benefit the first team has had over the last year from this time and resources - please can you elaborate? Or perhaps this is a recent thing, trying to make up for the damage caused to the club by 2 lazy and ill-thought out managerial appointments?
Is this the way to Mickleover
I'd rather go there than Dover

Mausoleum Alty

« Reply #107 on: November 03, 2016, 07:43:48 AM »

I can only dare to dream that any shareholders with even smallest ounce of feeling towards this club to do the right thing at next weeks AGM and block another three years of Rowley.

We probably wouldn't have a club after another three years of this. Desperate times indeed

Anyone that puts their hand up in favour needs to get out of the club as well, because you will be desttoying it

The fans have spoken, 60% on a generally pro board internet forum. Listen and step down Mr Rowley, you can't recover from this. And take your sycophants with you

So that would in fact be 43, yes Forty Three people out of an average home supporter base in excess of eight hundred - Really Jamie this makes you look silly to be polite about it.

So does that mean only 28 people out of an average home supporter base in excess of 800 have faith in the current board?

Ladies Supporter

« Reply #108 on: November 03, 2016, 10:21:38 AM »

No it just proves that 61 people in total voting is not in any way representative

Leon

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 03, 2016, 10:59:44 AM »

No it just proves that 61 people in total voting is not in any way representative

Plus that maths is not your strong point.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 The Board