PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Odd Sindre Tonning
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Odd Sindre Tonning  (Read 4722 times)

TheNorwegian

Re: Odd Sindre Tonning
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2016, 09:57:10 PM »

Hei der. Virkelig glad for å se at du vet mer om engelsk fpootball enn Premeirship. Velkommen. sørg for at du la folk vite når du endelig kommer til Alty, jeg regner therre eill være et par drinker for deg bak baren.

Thanks to Google for the translation..

Hello! I have to say that I love this post, it's truly brilliant! And people are wondering why I love this club and its supporters...

And thanks for that. To be honest, I do believe that the level of football played (even in level 6) in England is better than what you see in Norway. I don't know if you heard, but we actually conceeded a goal agains San Marino at home, the first time they have scored away in 15 years or so, hehe. But yeah, there is something else about non-league football. I simply love it.

And when I finally get to Alty I'll let you guys know. Can't wait to hang out with you.

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2016, 11:19:53 PM »

My two old mates from nearly 30 years ago, Gere-Ove Eikel and Thor-Espen Riddervold......both support United...........can you have a word next time you are over  ;D
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

TheNorwegian

« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2016, 08:06:19 AM »

My two old mates from nearly 30 years ago, Gere-Ove Eikel and Thor-Espen Riddervold......both support United...........can you have a word next time you are over  ;D

I'd love to have a word with them if I'll ever meet them. ;D
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Odd Sindre Tonning