PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 We want Nicky back campaign
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: We want Nicky back campaign  (Read 39782 times)

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: We want Nicky back campaign
« Reply #105 on: November 05, 2016, 09:08:33 AM »

I thought it was a very clear account of what happened and the board appear to have done what fans wanted - give Nicky a serious offer he was keen to accept.  They have told us what they are up to which is again what people have been calling for and it has also made clear Nicky still likes us and didn't tell us where to go after being released which I think is important and speaks positively about Nicky, far from accusing him of being a mercenary it presents his decision to accept a bigger wage as a sacrifice he is making for his family, I can't think of a nicer way of putting it given what has happened.

Well done John, excellent work no matter what the toddlers on here think.

and yes I am gutted he is not coming back but the world isn't perfect

+1
Thanks Bath Alty and Pukka, two fine upstanding individuals! I respect others are entitled to their opinion but still maintain taking the club to task for being open and honest about a subject of huge interest to all of us was a bit much. Anyway, perhaps time to move on and create a few headlines at Lincoln today. Here's hoping.

You probably did ok with it John to be fair. If it had been done in reverse it would've been much better.

It just needed burying and I'm not sure whybthevclub felt to announce it. Still, I suppose it's an improvement from not being able to explain whether a manager resigned or not or from not managing to explain who had taken over and definitively for how long.

Still, let's move on.

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: We want Nicky back campaign
« Reply #106 on: November 05, 2016, 09:28:52 AM »

Sign a quality left mdifielder and  all will  be forgotten , they dont grow on trees though
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 We want Nicky back campaign