News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Salford city's new stadium unveiled

Author Topic: Salford city's new stadium unveiled  (Read 2096 times)

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

alty.fc

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Salford city's new stadium unveiled
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2016, 06:24:31 PM »

Who said money can't buy you love

Brings a tear to the eye
Come on you red and white........

Chris Fisher

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2016, 06:27:20 PM »

Maybe they could call it the BBC licence payers stadium

Mausoleum Alty

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2016, 07:45:41 PM »

Are they just moving FC Utds ground to Salford?!

Graham Bennetts Perm

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2016, 12:41:15 PM »

Last night, the Blessed Virgin Mary came to me and revealed to me that our new ground would be at the major development here:

http://assets.hs2.org.uk/sites/default/files/consultation_library/pdf/P2C60_Manchester%20Airport%20Station.pdf

We would become the "Third Force" in Manchester football as a result...Our name would change to include the word "Manchester"...The marketing strategy would be based on a 1979 hit by The Real Thing. The stadium would be 30000 all seater capacity with safe standing for the heroic 300 at each end and a virtual moss lane walkway from one end to the other for use by the 300 at half time. The stadium would host a hotel, conference centre, retail complex, cinema, and even a gym for big bosomed ladies to get sweaty doing zumba (my suggestion this, not the BVM's, I hasten to add). A large empty room would be available as a museum, to be populated with statues of legends and the variety of forthcoming silverware, which would not include the Cheshire Senior Cup.

The BVM doesn't come to me in the night very often, in fact, never before, so I think this is a significant intervention. She did warn however, that some other club might get in there first.

York Alty is back

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2016, 02:48:31 PM »

Last night, the Blessed Virgin Mary came to me and revealed to me that our new ground would be at the major development here:

http://assets.hs2.org.uk/sites/default/files/consultation_library/pdf/P2C60_Manchester%20Airport%20Station.pdf

We would become the "Third Force" in Manchester football as a result...Our name would change to include the word "Manchester"...The marketing strategy would be based on a 1979 hit by The Real Thing. The stadium would be 30000 all seater capacity with safe standing for the heroic 300 at each end and a virtual moss lane walkway from one end to the other for use by the 300 at half time. The stadium would host a hotel, conference centre, retail complex, cinema, and even a gym for big bosomed ladies to get sweaty doing zumba (my suggestion this, not the BVM's, I hasten to add). A large empty room would be available as a museum, to be populated with statues of legends and the variety of forthcoming silverware, which would not include the Cheshire Senior Cup.

The BVM doesn't come to me in the night very often, in fact, never before, so I think this is a significant intervention. She did warn however, that some other club might get in there first.

That's some sh*t you got there. Groovy.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Salford city's new stadium unveiled