PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Going Forward
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Going Forward  (Read 7955 times)

brinners

Re: Going Forward
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2016, 02:14:26 PM »

The problem is not so much the individuals we have got (though I think we are carrying some). It's more about the players we have not got. Had Luca and Scott stayed, we'd be nowhere near the bottom. Enough said.

Really!  Leather was good with someone to hold his hand and Havern left at Christmas

Yes really. Chorley and Telford are not great, but defensively sound. We are not and most of defence is on the treatment table.

bumble

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2016, 02:17:00 PM »

The problem is not so much the individuals we have got (though I think we are carrying some). It's more about the players we have not got. Had Luca and Scott stayed, we'd be nowhere near the bottom. Enough said.

Really!  Leather was good with someone to hold his hand and Havern left at Christmas

Yes really. Chorley and Telford are not great, but defensively sound. We are not and most of defence is on the treatment table.

Bar dens who is unavailable ?

roytonmike

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2016, 02:29:29 PM »

Bar dens who is unavailable ?
As of Saturday, Hannigan & Hall (on the basis that neither of them was in the named 16 & Heathcote was). Both might be available next weekend, of course. Dawber's illness meant we had no sub keeper on Saturday; how long that situation will continue is in the lap of the medical gods, of course.

brinners

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2016, 02:39:38 PM »

Like Luca and Scott, Hall and Hannigan are experienced defenders at our level. It worries me that they've both received significant injuries this season. We are very very vulnerable without them.

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2016, 04:06:06 PM »

a long journey up the cack motorway to get out of this mess

Errrr........no, I'll just get my coat.
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

bumble

« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2016, 08:47:44 AM »

Hannigan was saved for Matlock and hall should also be available

York Alty is back

« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2016, 05:03:19 AM »

We need experienced cool headed decision makers in defence. Hall and Hannigan have to do that from the start on Saturday. Desperately need to build confidenc.

Frosty

« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2016, 08:33:28 AM »

It now looks as if we have turned a corner and we are now looking a very good outfit once again.

oh dear

Steve from Sale

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2016, 08:34:59 AM »

I agree!!
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Going Forward