PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Two more sign
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Two more sign  (Read 10762 times)

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Two more sign
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2016, 09:43:20 PM »

Well I'll gladly take an away win at Kidderminster on the opening day if there's any parallels

andrewflynn

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2016, 10:07:19 PM »

Menaghrsed.

No but seriously, I haven't seen either of these lads kick a ball and I already prefer them to Ryan Crowther. I really need to change my username. In fact I might change it to Menaghrsed.

Welcome to Altrincham lads and good luck. Be fast, direct and work hard. It won't take much to excite a fan base that have seen one consistently decent winger in God knows how many seasons.

taxi Phil

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2016, 10:34:17 PM »

Menaghrsed.

No but seriously, I haven't seen either of these lads kick a ball and I already prefer them to Ryan Crowther. I really need to change my username. In fact I might change it to Menaghrsed.

Welcome to Altrincham lads and good luck. Be fast, direct and work hard. It won't take much to excite a fan base that have seen one consistently decent winger in God knows how many seasons.
Are you excluding Ginnelly ?

andrewflynn

« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2016, 10:35:19 PM »

Menaghrsed.

Are you excluding Ginnelly ?

Ginnelly wasn't consistently good because he was absolutely pony away from home. I am, of course, talking about Nicky Clee.

Bath Alty

« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2016, 10:53:37 PM »

Did Duncan not count?  I guess he didn't play consistently as we were 'looking after' him so well.

bighairedmike

« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2016, 11:40:52 PM »

Did Duncan not count?  I guess he didn't play consistently as we were 'looking after' him so well.

He also wasn't consistently a winger. He was played up front a lot.

PukkaPieman

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2016, 09:25:10 PM »

Some Chester fans rated Menagh, as follows;

"I like Menagh, he works hard and his delivery is good, he's also a nice lad to boot, got on with the fans well here. Scored a few crackers for us as well.
His undoing at this level was that he could be pushed off the ball easily at times as physically he isn't the strongest. Could do with beefing up a bit."

bighairedmike

« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2016, 03:34:18 AM »

Some Chester fans rated Menagh, as follows;

"I like Menagh, he works hard and his delivery is good, he's also a nice lad to boot, got on with the fans well here. Scored a few crackers for us as well.
His undoing at this level was that he could be pushed off the ball easily at times as physically he isn't the strongest. Could do with beefing up a bit."

Sure his boxing training is all in aid of helping that.
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Two more sign