PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 My Two Pennies Worth
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: My Two Pennies Worth  (Read 10053 times)

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: My Two Pennies Worth
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2016, 02:11:05 PM »

If he has already been ruled out I havent seen it

GB Alty

« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2016, 02:25:53 PM »

was Liam Watson not referenced at the fans forum, as wanting to bring in his own players (god forbid) so thats why we gave it Tolson (god forbid x 2)

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2016, 02:59:18 PM »

was Liam Watson not referenced at the fans forum, as wanting to bring in his own players (god forbid) so thats why we gave it Tolson (god forbid x 2)

That's right. He was given as a hypothetical example of someone who has applied for the job so I assume he will not be the name announced tonight. Steve Burr would be a shout but I don't know enough of who is out of work/available at the mo.

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2016, 03:04:01 PM »

That's right. He was given as a hypothetical example of someone who has applied for the job so I assume he will not be the name announced tonight. Steve Burr would be a shout but I don't know enough of who is out of work/available at the mo.

kiddy couldnt afford steve burr

bighairedmike

« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2016, 03:13:21 PM »

Unfortunately the club has not learnt its lessons from when we last relegated,This season has been a Total shambles from start to finish,no matter what excuses you want to use,weather it was the pitch,the injuries ETC ETC

The sad truth is we have just not been good enough,lets make no bones about it a quick return to the National is by no means a given.

New maager required Urgently,and also players who will be proud to wear the Altrincham shirt required in abudance.For me a year of regrouping in the National North,before a POSSIBLE push for promotion the following year.

On a final note US the Supporters have been top notch(probably the best supporters in the league)

Maybe i have been a bit Harsh,but once again i find my Club back in the league were i do not want to see them

No. Just no. I don't want to hear consolidation, regrouping. I want to hear that we're going for the title, getting back to the national. I don't want 3 years of going to village sides. I don't want to go to a sh*thole in Birmingham thinking a draw is enough. I want to go to a sh*thole in Essex on the TV.

Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 My Two Pennies Worth