Neil Tolson as manager
- 4 (0.6%)
Holness
- 22 (3.4%)
Lawrie
- 13 (2%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11

Author Topic: Who would you retain?  (Read 75253 times)

AFC56

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Who would you retain?
« Reply #120 on: May 05, 2016, 05:38:13 PM »

Tom Marshalls Twitter confirms he has left.

andrewflynn

« Reply #121 on: May 05, 2016, 07:36:15 PM »

Luca Havern has now confirmed on Twitter, also.

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 05, 2016, 07:48:35 PM »

NINE gone, on the main site now. Reeves, Rankine, Leather and Lawrie offered terms.
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 05, 2016, 07:52:10 PM »

Moult? Have I missed something?

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 05, 2016, 07:53:50 PM »

Moult? Have I missed something?

He's on contract.

"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 05, 2016, 07:57:20 PM »

Cheers Cult, missed that.

Macsporran

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 05, 2016, 08:14:51 PM »

Wow, that is some cull.

I'm reasonably happy with most of them, though surprised about Deasy in particular. Also gutted for Nicky Clee and big Tom ....though I guess if they missed so much of last season he's gonna need assurances about their fitness ....begs the question whether he would have binned Dens for the same reason if he had not been on contract ??

So, that is essentially a complete new defence needed, only Scott ( and Dens) left assuming that Scott can agree terms. I reckon he'll go for Danny Hurst from Stockport in net, though he has had a cruciate injury which may cloud the issue. No other surprises for me, interesting days ahead

GB Alty

« Reply #127 on: May 06, 2016, 06:54:01 AM »

Wow, that is some cull.

I'm reasonably happy with most of them, though surprised about Deasy in particular. Also gutted for Nicky Clee and big Tom ....though I guess if they missed so much of last season he's gonna need assurances about their fitness ....begs the question whether he would have binned Dens for the same reason if he had not been on contract ??

So, that is essentially a complete new defence needed, only Scott ( and Dens) left assuming that Scott can agree terms. I reckon he'll go for Danny Hurst from Stockport in net, though he has had a cruciate injury which may cloud the issue. No other surprises for me, interesting days ahead
It is some cull, but what was needed and what I predicted, people like MarpleAlty wanting to keep everyone was total nonsense

Also as I predicted any players with fitness to prove have been let go

We have a proper manager now for the first time in quite a few years, getting worried Pukka?

bumble

« Reply #128 on: May 06, 2016, 09:12:45 AM »

Wow, that is some cull.

It is some cull, but what was needed and what I predicted, people like MarpleAlty wanting to keep everyone was total nonsense

We have a proper manager now for the first time in quite a few years, getting worried Pukka?

I wouldn't call it total nonsense Jamie.

If you believe young is a far better r manager than Lee, then Luca, Deasy, Sinnott could have flourished under young (those 3+4 we've kept+ 4 offers on the table is 11 out of 18... )

But a clear out means he has no excuse to hide behind. It's his team from May 3rd onwards. Can't wait.

PukkaPieman

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 06, 2016, 04:39:26 PM »

I sincerely hope it works Jamie,.... if/when it doesnt, I am looking forward to your usual slagging off of the players, management, board and anyone else you can think of ::) :'(

MarpleAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 06, 2016, 04:49:01 PM »

Cheltenham practically re-drew their entire team from scratch, so it clearly does work, I have no doubt about that (although they would have had the budget to recruit well)

I'm more pleased about the new manager's readiness to be present in and around the club, to be honest. Delighted, in fact.

MarpleAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 06, 2016, 04:52:50 PM »

Wow, that is some cull.

So fickle. These lads didn't become poor players overnight, mate. In their shoes, I'd have been just as visibly fed up in those last few games - to say you wouldn't have been is total nonsense.

GB Alty

« Reply #132 on: May 06, 2016, 05:24:49 PM »

I sincerely hope it works Jamie,.... if/when it doesnt, I am looking forward to your usual slagging off of the players, management, board and anyone else you can think of ::) :'(
Why negativity Pukka? Whats up this isn't your way normaly?

Give the new management a chance

PukkaPieman

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 06, 2016, 06:17:15 PM »

The only negativity I have is towards you and your attitude.

GB Alty

« Reply #134 on: May 06, 2016, 09:22:39 PM »

The only negativity I have is towards you and your attitude.
what do you mean?

I agree with everything the manager has done, fully support it
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Who would you retain?