PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Fuming
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Fuming  (Read 11471 times)

oneedham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Fuming
« on: April 30, 2016, 06:16:39 PM »

Our season ended when we stopped playing with 3 in centre mid and Ranks up front. How we haven't got a centre mid in is an absolute joke and the lack of heart and aggression in our play is shocking. We deserve to go down. We are such a soft fanny team too, we get bullied. Just a poor poor season and changes should have been made months ago. Fuming. If I was manager this team need high intensity, learn how to close down, track back, attack the ball etc and a lot of strength training. We seem to stroll around the park getting flicked off the ball. I've turned BT sports off but Lawrie AGAIN lost possession for being a fanny and what the hell was that defending by Griff. Simply don't play players who are so ineffective out of position. Lawrie should only play as a no.10 central, Leather as a centre back and so on. Just awful decisions and silly silly tactics in games. Said it at the start we are nowhere near good enough to have two up top. Those players need a firm kick up the arse or they can do one.

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Fuming
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2016, 06:23:05 PM »

Salford , Moston and Ashton await

arnald

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2016, 06:24:08 PM »

Ile read all that when I get a moment but we had a good chance
To put this to bed ,stay up a month ago

Stan Hibbert

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2016, 06:24:45 PM »

This performance has summed our season up...spineless.

Jezza

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2016, 06:24:58 PM »

We the fans have complained for years about leaving noone forward at corners....the 1st goal today came straight back and into the net ironically handed back to the opposition by mr lawrie...who could have been on the halfway line ready for us to attack....the board thinks managers and coaches who leave noone forward are doing a good job...the whole thing stinks!!!

Railway Alty

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2016, 06:33:24 PM »

I have not posted for a couple of years but feel I must.
I am sitting in a pub in Harpurhey watching the game and I am EMBARRASSED. This is not how my Altrincham play WTF is going on??? Don't know about Tolson going but how our chairman and board can have let this so famous club sink into this mire, I don't know. Mr Rowley, with your charming smile, unfortunately it's a step to far for you, go before you send us into oblivion.
NO PASSION NO PRIDE NO f**kIN HOPE

oneedham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2016, 06:39:02 PM »

And hugging before kick off is for soft teams and I think it shows a sign of weakness. You come out get in position and stare the opposition out. Football is a lot about mind games aswell as the physical aspect.

GB Alty

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2016, 06:48:36 PM »

I have not posted for a couple of years but feel I must.
I am sitting in a pub in Harpurhey watching the game and I am EMBARRASSED. This is not how my Altrincham play WTF is going on??? Don't know about Tolson going but how our chairman and board can have let this so famous club sink into this mire, I don't know. Mr Rowley, with your charming smile, unfortunately it's a step to far for you, go before you send us into oblivion.
NO PASSION NO PRIDE NO f**kIN HOPE
sums it up perfectly

brian1925

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2016, 06:55:33 PM »

It's the first time as an Alty fan that I've not even checked the latest score - has it even finished? I'm hazarding a guess that we've scored nil.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2016, 06:57:38 PM »

3-0

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2016, 07:43:49 PM »

I really wanted neil to prove me wrong i really did

But sadly i and many others were right.

He brought nothing new whatsoever and was part of the original problem

Sad but deserved outcome for us

And any one who thinks we will piss that tinpot leauge ... well we will see soon enough
ParkINson's red and white army

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2016, 07:46:35 PM »

Our season ended when we stopped playing with 3 in centre mid and Ranks up front. How we haven't got a centre mid in is an absolute joke and the lack of heart and aggression in our play is shocking. We deserve to go down. We are such a soft fanny team too, we get bullied. Just a poor poor season and changes should have been made months ago. Fuming. If I was manager this team need high intensity, learn how to close down, track back, attack the ball etc and a lot of strength training. We seem to stroll around the park getting flicked off the ball. I've turned BT sports off but Lawrie AGAIN lost possession for being a fanny and what the hell was that defending by Griff. Simply don't play players who are so ineffective out of position. Lawrie should only play as a no.10 central, Leather as a centre back and so on. Just awful decisions and silly silly tactics in games. Said it at the start we are nowhere near good enough to have two up top. Those players need a firm kick up
the arse or they can do one.
I think our season was in jeopardy once we started to see all the teams below us start to pick up points. At a much greater rate than us and we still thought we were good enough to be ok - big mistake
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

brian1925

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2016, 07:47:48 PM »

When Lee left, it needed change. Virtually every Alty fan I know said as much. I think the board were sat in a vacuum. I hold no grudge against NT, none whatsoever - I wouldn't be up to managing Alty either.

Silkmen96

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2016, 08:43:47 PM »

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

brian1925

« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2016, 08:46:30 PM »

What goes around, comes around Silkmen 96.
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Fuming