PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Moving forward now
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Moving forward now  (Read 22222 times)

bumble

Re: Moving forward now
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2016, 12:56:12 AM »

I very much doubt that they will be able to Brian.

To post some of the stuff they have under various guises of late I wonder how tenuous their connection with the real world is. They clearly don't have a Scooby about how a Football Club is run, that is all too apparent.

I would suggest that they actually aren't interested in reality, in facts, in how a Club runs day to day, not just on a Saturday or a Tuesday evening, not in the regulations which have to be abided by. Their sole interest is to snipe and belittle and criticise.

If they have any ideas (which they claim to have) then why the hell not approach "The Club" with said ideas?  

Who do we approach ATS?

Graham is overstretched (fact not a dig) tasc doesn't publish meetings or summaries, (not sure they even meet) and with all due to respect our social media is run by fans so its another step to reach the club.

My last list of ideas to tasc were categorised as either too expensive or not enough man power or they'd be looked into. None were carried out.

I had to set up the Instagram that is running and takes less than an hour a week of my time. That could have been running for months if someone had the power to say yes we can have an official account

I have grahams email and phone. But given right noe he's probably got a few thing to sort now isnt the right time. So who would have the authority to say go do it

« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 01:05:25 AM by Jack Jolly »

B. 4D

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2016, 01:04:33 AM »

To post some of the stuff they have under various guises of late I wonder how tenuous their connection with the real world is. They clearly don't have a Scooby about how a Football Club is run, that is all too apparent.

I would suggest that they actually aren't interested in reality, in facts, in how a Club runs day to day, not just on a Saturday or a Tuesday evening, not in the regulations which have to be abided by. Their sole interest is to snipe and belittle and criticise.

If they have any ideas (which they claim to have) then why the hell not approach "The Club" with said ideas?  

Who do we approach ATS?

Graham is overstretched, tasc doesn't publish meetings or summaries, and with all due to respect our social media is run by fans so its another step to reach the club anyway.

My last list of ideas to tasc were categorised as either too expensive or not enough man power or they'd be looked into. None were carried out.

I had to set up the Instagram that is running and takes less than an hour a week of my time. That could have been running for months if someone had the power to say yes we can have an official account

I have grahams email and phone. But given right noe he's probably got a few thing to sort now isnt the right time. So who would have the authority to say go do it

Race night Jack.
If you can't attend, write to me and I will ask the question for you.
But  I'm sure they would like to see you there, because it's a club fund raising event.
We know the club needs money.

Jimmy

« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2016, 01:08:56 AM »

I don't think they care which league we are in. They are happy building up the sports hall, using it as their own social club and keeping the club ticking over.

Seriously this sort of talk is getting really really boring now ! 

With a gate of 1000 people and no sugar daddy we're a conf north club, we escaped relegation about 4 times, bounced back up (with an extra push from DW money) and were ok 1st year and now we're back struggling and overspending.

I used to enjoy this forum but its getting destroyed at present.
not many sides in the conf North with gates of 1000plus also a few clubs in this league with smaller gates than us

andrewflynn

« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2016, 02:14:29 AM »

When they go across the nation to support the club they have every f**king right to snipe and belittle and criticise, if that is what they wish to do.

Jezza

« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2016, 08:48:00 PM »

In the spirit of the thread title and to be constructive...i think we can all agree the community side of the club has been a real boost to the club and a lasting foundation for future success....howabout a director of football on the board responsible for the selection of and assistance to the manager.....i suggest graham heathcote....

Bob

• Regular First Team
  • Glass Half Full
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2016, 04:53:05 AM »

In the spirit of the thread title and to be constructive...i think we can all agree the community side of the club has been a real boost to the club and a lasting foundation for future success....howabout a director of football on the board responsible for the selection of and assistance to the manager.....i suggest graham heathcote....

Plenty of clubs have extensive community schemes, do they have directors of football? Of course not. I support the community work we do but if we have a director of football because of it then the tail is wagging the dog.

And apart from hiring the manager - which won't be often hopefully - what assistance would be offered? A role like that rarely works in my view (regardless of whichever person it may be) and not least at this level.

cheshire cat

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2016, 09:39:07 AM »

Plenty of clubs have extensive community schemes, do they have directors of football? Of course not. I support the community work we do but if we have a director of football because of it then the tail is wagging the dog.

And apart from hiring the manager - which won't be often hopefully - what assistance would be offered? A role like that rarely works in my view (regardless of whichever person it may be) and not least at this level.

I agree.
That's a ridiculous time to post by the way. I hope you're not having nightmares over Alty.

bumble

« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2016, 09:49:42 AM »

Who do we approach ATS?

Graham is overstretched, tasc doesn't publish meetings or summaries, and with all due to respect our social media is run by fans so its another step to reach the club anyway.

Race night Jack.
But  I'm sure they would like to see you there, because it's a club fund raising event.

I'll be there alongside the supporters team as we've sponsored a race.

I'm still waiting for ATS to respond to both this and my comment on the other thread. I doubt he will he only seems to want to row with certain peoole

bighairedmike

« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2016, 10:22:43 AM »

Who do we approach ATS?

Race night Jack.

I'll be there alongside the supporters team as we've sponsored a race.

I'm still waiting for ATS to respond to both this and my comment on the other thread. I doubt he will he only seems to want to row with certain peoole

He's probably gone into his self imposed exile again, for reasons known only to himself. Weird.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2016, 12:07:35 PM »

Lets make it a double fans forum .. list of questions for ATS and a list for the board .. 😉😉
ParkINson's red and white army

Jezza

« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2016, 12:19:29 PM »

Lets make it a double fans forum .. list of questions for ATS and a list for the board .. 😉😉

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

shall i ask the questions to ATS?.....he always seems to respond to my reasonable approach.....

GB Alty

« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2016, 12:22:33 PM »

I believe ATS will be taking questions along with the board and management in his official club capacity

The club is making everybody available and accountable
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 02:22:39 PM by Woofer »

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2016, 11:10:58 PM »

The question re Neil Tolson has in fact been answered - I provided same to the person who asked it in the first place.

Jack, please come and ask me your question at the Welling Game.

Sadly I will probably not be in attendance at the Race Night due to a prior commitment. I have however arranged for a financial donation to be made to the Club in lieu of my attendance

bighairedmike

« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2016, 12:25:03 AM »

The question re Neil Tolson has in fact been answered - I provided same to the person who asked it in the first place.

Sadly I will probably not be in attendance at the Race Night due to a prior commitment. I have however arranged for a financial donation to be made to the Club in lieu of my attendance

Please signpost us to it then ATS, a lot of people have missed this.

Also, at what point at the welling game do we find you ATS? OI have an official capacity during he game and you have an alternative arrangement afterwards. Just a question as it seems like you are being purposefully elusive.

bumble

« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2016, 07:14:47 AM »

Why can't you just answer my question. Why do I have to actively seek you out at a home game?

Simple question I'd have thought. But you don't have an answer, admitting that's okay Phil  x
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Moving forward now