News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Well done Lee

Author Topic: Well done Lee  (Read 2734 times)

Jezza

Well done Lee
« on: January 29, 2016, 11:54:41 AM »

The new signings have created a spark that has been needed and plugged a few gaps that have needed filling.

I don't know about anyone else but the loan signings have given me a bit of motivation and excitement back.

Yes I agree getting two right wingers and a forward is a right winger and a forward more than we needed position wise etc and yes I strongly think if we had made similar moves a few weeks before the Colchester game we could have made the 3rd round and gone from strength to strength....

But better late than never, make the most of these loans while we have them to get the points needed to stay up...maybe extend a couple of them to the end of the season....it proves players are interested in coming to alty, it gives excitement and at least we've had a go......the past does not equal the future and this is the way forward...

a 3-1 win against a tough side like woking following a 5-0 drubbing shows a real turnround...I have never doubted that the players play for Lee, my gripe has always been he just sticks with the same tired players often moving them into obviously unsuitable positions....especially mid season so i'm delighted lee has acted.

credit where credit is due.....

LymmRobin

Re: Well done Lee
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2016, 11:59:52 AM »

The new signings have created a spark that has been needed and plugged a few gaps that have needed filling.

I don't know about anyone else but the loan signings have given me a bit of motivation and excitement back.

Yes I agree getting two right wingers and a forward is a right winger and a forward more than we needed position wise etc and yes I strongly think if we had made similar moves a few weeks before the Colchester game we could have made the 3rd round and gone from strength to strength....

But better late than never, make the most of these loans while we have them to get the points needed to stay up...maybe extend a couple of them to the end of the season....it proves players are interested in coming to alty, it gives excitement and at least we've had a go......the past does not equal the future and this is the way forward...

a 3-1 win against a tough side like woking following a 5-0 drubbing shows a real turnround...I have never doubted that the players play for Lee, my gripe has always been he just sticks with the same tired players often moving them into obviously unsuitable positions....especially mid season so i'm delighted lee has acted.

credit where credit is due.....

I agree.  Gino has given us that creative spark we've been lacking this season due to Nicky's injury.  I too hope that we can hang onto him for the remainder of the season.

eightiesrobin

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2016, 12:05:01 PM »

Yes, I said I was a little bit excited ahead of the Woking game, just to see something different, and different it certainly was.

One swallow doesn't make a Summer and all that, so I hope the team can build up some positive momentum in the next few busy weeks.  

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2016, 12:56:53 PM »

Sinnout
ParkINson's red and white army

Jenga

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2016, 01:27:13 PM »

Sinnout
Forum ruined again by a troll.

oneedham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2016, 02:22:27 PM »

From what I saw on Tuesday excellent additions. Ginnelly and Margetts look very good players. Ginnelly is especially exciting and works back so hard. Great to see from such a young player. Looking forward to the game tomorrow.

Beaver

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2016, 02:45:26 PM »

Sinnout
Forum ruined again by a troll.

Incorrect, valid point.

Jengout
Waynout
Beavout

SINNOUT

Over and out
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team