PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Today's results
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Today's results  (Read 13703 times)

eightiesrobin

Today's results
« on: January 09, 2016, 04:54:37 PM »

Halifax win at Macc
Boreham Wood hold Cheltenham
Welling beaten

Now into the bottom four, after being 8 points clear on 21st November  :o

VofD

Re: Today's results
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2016, 05:03:54 PM »

And there we will stay, I fear. Hope I am wrong. >:(

Alty Razor Squad

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2016, 05:12:30 PM »

Not a lot we could've done today to stop us dropping into the bottom four tbf but we really need to start picking some wins up. Halifax seem to be on their way to an easy mid table finish while Southport have pulled themselves well clear. Will be interesting to see how Barrow react after being 3-1 up on 90 minutes and managing to lose!! There's always one team that drops dramatically after Christmas and ends up in the relegation scrap!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 05:14:17 PM by Alty Razor Squad »

ripleym

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2016, 05:17:57 PM »

Win our two games in hand over the teams above us and we are back in 17th. 

eightiesrobin

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2016, 05:25:30 PM »

I see Colchester won their 3rd round FA cup game today. Aah, how that still rankles.

eightiesrobin

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2016, 06:02:04 PM »

Not a lot we could've done today to stop us dropping into the bottom four tbf but we really need to start picking some wins up. Halifax seem to be on their way to an easy mid table finish while Southport have pulled themselves well clear. Will be interesting to see how Barrow react after being 3-1 up on 90 minutes and managing to lose!! There's always one team that drops dramatically after Christmas and ends up in the relegation scrap!

Errr....Hello?

brian1925

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2016, 06:12:41 PM »

The only remarkable thing, is that it has taken us until January to make the bottom 4.

RedhillAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2016, 06:35:12 PM »

I see Colchester won their 3rd round FA cup game today. Aah, how that still rankles.

We wouldn't have beaten Charlton today - waterlogged pitch

ASMO

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
    • oxfords barbers
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2016, 06:38:09 PM »

I blame the manger myself , sack him  ;D

Jimmy

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2016, 06:47:53 PM »

The only remarkable thing, is that it has taken us until January to make the bottom 4.
we have 27 points from 26 not great however that would suggest it's not remarkable we have took till now to be in bottom 4

Alty Razor Squad

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2016, 06:53:01 PM »

Errr....Hello?

If that's meant to mean Alty we've hardly fallen dramatically since Christmas,we've been milling around the bottom all season!! I'm looking at the likes of Chester and Barrow.

GB Alty

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2016, 09:50:21 PM »

we have 27 points from 26 not great however that would suggest it's not remarkable we have took till now to be in bottom 4
people on this forum need to wake up and forget the cup run. We in serious danger of relegation now. To thin a squad is doing for us and a sub standard pitch

VofD

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2016, 09:57:06 PM »

Is it any coincidence that both these clubs recently underwent management changes.?  :(

Jimmy

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2016, 10:08:30 PM »

people on this forum need to wake up and forget the cup run. We in serious danger of relegation now. To thin a squad is doing for us and a sub standard pitch
i think your missing my point Ham

ASMO

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
    • oxfords barbers
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2016, 10:29:43 PM »

Ham missing the point now there's a surprise.
Pages: [1] 2 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Today's results