News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 fa rules

Author Topic: fa rules  (Read 2392 times)

bumble

fa rules
« on: January 06, 2016, 07:59:03 PM »

Replays which are Postponed or Abandoned
(i) When a replayed match has been postponed, or is abandoned before the
completion of 90 minutes and neither Club being at fault, it shall be played on the same ground as directed by The FA.
(iii) When a replayed match has been abandoned at any stage after the completion of 90 minutes and neither Club being at fault, the match shall be further replayed. A coin shall be tossed, and the Club winning the toss of the coin shall have the choice of venue. The coin will be tossed by a Club Official in the presence of an Official of the other Club at the first suitable moment after the abandonment. The match shall be played as directed by The FA.

Hopefully after 3 postponements we can get it switched

Bath Alty

Re: fa rules
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2016, 08:12:28 PM »

The change of venue seems only to apply if it is abandoned in extra time - these rules don't seem to allow a change of venue because one club has repeatedly shown a complete disregard for the concerns of the other!

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2016, 09:53:37 PM »

They have to play the travelling team's costs though I thought? Why should we cover that? What about part time players wages too? Utter amateurs.
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

roytonmike

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2016, 10:01:56 PM »

They have to play the travelling team's costs though I thought? Why should we cover that? What about part time players wages too? Utter amateurs.
I assume they do indeed have to pay travel costs - if I remember rightly, the Leamington chairman talked about the first postponed game costing his club £1000 in regard to this (i.e. reimbursing our travel costs), so the same again would make sense. There is a section in the Trophy rule book about this - £3 per coach mile seems to be the ballpark figure, based on a direct route ground to ground. Wages is a different matter - I can't imagine they are covered at all.

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2016, 11:30:33 PM »

Clause 1 in the first post will I believe be considered the appropriate one as the game was postponed, not abandoned.

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2016, 09:32:44 AM »

As we lost money on the original fixture do we want it switched (from a financial view)?
Full time and proud of it
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 fa rules