PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Colchester - MATCH THREAD
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8

Author Topic: Colchester - MATCH THREAD  (Read 43191 times)

taxi Phil

Re: Colchester - MATCH THREAD
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2015, 07:46:54 AM »

Can't make it Sunday, so we're nailed on to win.

brian1925

« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2015, 09:13:13 AM »

Unless Dens is back, Josh wins his appeal and a centre back materializes from out of nowhere - 4 1 defeat, but a good day had by all.

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2015, 10:11:50 AM »

I think we'll draw 2-2 to book our place in the hat for Monday's draw.We'll then finish the job at home Infront of 3,027 to confirm our trip to Fulham.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2015, 10:27:00 AM »

I think rooney1 is probably closer to the mark than Figgy but it remains to be seen how the losing run and poor defensive record starts to take a toll on their attacking verve.

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 01, 2015, 10:39:05 AM »

Supposed to be announcing a new manager before Sunday. Wayne Brown (youth team manager) has become odds on favourite with skybet

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2015, 02:22:15 PM »

They've named a strong team for their game against Canvey Island

http://www.cu-fc.com/news/article/colchester-united-canvey-island-senior-cup-2829652.aspx

taxi Phil

« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2015, 02:48:13 PM »

They've named a strong team for their game against Canvey Island

http://www.cu-fc.com/news/article/colchester-united-canvey-island-senior-cup-2829652.aspx
I didn't think they had a strong team to name.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 01, 2015, 07:15:22 PM »

I think we'll draw 2-2 to book our place in the hat for Monday's draw.We'll then finish the job at home Infront of 3,027 to confirm our trip to Fulham.
i so hope your right my friend

I am devestated not to be going to the biggest cup game in 21 years

Please lads win or draw please !!
ParkINson's red and white army

Jenga

« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2015, 07:43:50 PM »

i so hope your right my friend

I am devestated not to be going to the biggest cup game in 21 years

Please lads win or draw please !!

Win Win Win Situation mate, same as my good self. I would love to go but i just cant make it.

GB Alty

« Reply #54 on: December 01, 2015, 08:20:52 PM »

Unless Dens is back, Josh wins his appeal and a centre back materializes from out of nowhere - 4 1 defeat, but a good day had by all.
??? I most certainly will not have a good day if we lose 4-1

That would be a very bad day

We not just going to make up the numbers lad

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 01, 2015, 10:31:21 PM »

I see 'a strong Colchester squad' (their own Twitter accounts words) scraped past Canvey Island 7-6 on Pens at home in the Essex Senior Cup. Obviously you can't read much into County cups but gives us more encouragement I'd say.

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 01, 2015, 10:49:43 PM »

"Just got back from the game. Saw the future of ColU (nine first teamers started) and it was not good. In fact it was very worrying. I know it was only the Essex Senior Cup but players were playing for places. We conceded in the first half, won't be surprised it was a scrappy goal from a set-piece. We only scored after Canvey had been reduced to ten men and then it was an own goal. Sammie put us ahead against the run of play and then it was backs against the wall before Canvey equalised from another set piece. Yes we were hanging on against ten man Canvey.

DSF, Bonne, Drey were all awful. Sammie was lively but his finishing is poor, had many scoring chances. Lapslie, Elokobi, KSF, Tosin all played.

Humiliation was avoided when we won the penalties, I think it was 8-7, I lost count.

The team was full of our young 'stars' and I'm afraid it was a shambles. I went hoping to be inspired and came away more depressed than ever"

GB Alty

« Reply #57 on: December 01, 2015, 11:52:07 PM »

"Just got back from the game. Saw the future of ColU (nine first teamers started) and it was not good. In fact it was very worrying. I know it was only the Essex Senior Cup but players were playing for places. We conceded in the first half, won't be surprised it was a scrappy goal from a set-piece. We only scored after Canvey had been reduced to ten men and then it was an own goal. Sammie put us ahead against the run of play and then it was backs against the wall before Canvey equalised from another set piece. Yes we were hanging on against ten man Canvey.

DSF, Bonne, Drey were all awful. Sammie was lively but his finishing is poor, had many scoring chances. Lapslie, Elokobi, KSF, Tosin all played.

Humiliation was avoided when we won the penalties, I think it was 8-7, I lost count.

The team was full of our young 'stars' and I'm afraid it was a shambles. I went hoping to be inspired and came away more depressed than ever"
This is desperate stuff, reviewing Senior Cup games? Of course it's got a lot to do with Sunday???

We lost 4-0 to Vics last season

GB Alty

« Reply #58 on: December 01, 2015, 11:58:24 PM »

I see 'a strong Colchester squad' (their own Twitter accounts words) scraped past Canvey Island 7-6 on Pens at home in the Essex Senior Cup. Obviously you can't read much into County cups but gives us more encouragement I'd say.
no, it means nothing at all

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 02, 2015, 12:24:39 AM »

This is desperate stuff, reviewing Senior Cup games? Of course it's got a lot to do with Sunday???

We lost 4-0 to Vics last season

Which nine first teamers played against vics?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Colchester - MATCH THREAD