PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Borehamwood - MATCH THREAD
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Borehamwood - MATCH THREAD  (Read 6419 times)

eightiesrobin

Re: Borehamwood - MATCH THREAD
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2015, 08:43:42 PM »

Could do without Bowerman starting tomorrow, he's been an absolute liability for weeks.

ShropshireAlty

« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2015, 08:47:22 PM »

Jimmy

« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2015, 08:56:55 PM »

Did we play 4-5-1 or 4-4-1-1 on Saturday? Didn't see the game, would be interested to know. Thanks

Don't know, honestly didn't notice Bowerman the entire game so I couldn't tell you where he was supposed to be playing
bowerman was just behind reeves however I wouldn't argue with your statement

M17

« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2015, 10:01:00 PM »

He seemed to start good then go off don't know why yet look at Ry wasn't getting much game time so reckon he confidence dropped but look at him now after game time hope he keeps it up

Cheadle Hulme Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2015, 10:10:31 PM »

Sorry but Bowerman has to be one of the worst signings over the last five years. Why on earth didn't we sign him on non-contract terms as I can't imagine there were too many teams queuing up to sign him, we could have released him when he didn't measure up. Check out the highlights from Bromley for O'Keefes' goal, what he was trying to do with that goal scoring chance is anybody's guess!

Jimmy

« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2015, 10:16:08 PM »

When you look at some of the defenders we signed first year down bowerman is nowhere near one of the worst signings in the last 5 years,granted I'm not convinced by him.

eightiesrobin

« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2015, 10:23:45 PM »

He has regressed quite markedly IMO. Refuses to challenge for the ball, doesn't think or look when on the run, runs into dead ends, is very easily muscled off the ball and has a remarkably weak shot.

Cheadle Hulme Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2015, 10:49:51 PM »

I agree there were some pretty abysmal defenders signed but at least they were able to kick the ball which Bowerman does seem incapable of doing. I'm actually getting to the stage where I preferred Gillespie as at least he had the decency to just sit in the main stand!

GB Alty

« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2015, 05:53:40 PM »

Sorry but Bowerman has to be one of the worst signings over the last five years. Why on earth didn't we sign him on non-contract terms as I can't imagine there were too many teams queuing up to sign him, we could have released him when he didn't measure up. Check out the highlights from Bromley for O'Keefes' goal, what he was trying to do with that goal scoring chance is anybody's guess!
Ask Steve from Sale?

RedhillAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2015, 08:26:44 AM »

A massive 3 points and gives a little light between us and the relegation zone. I still think one or two of those teams in the bottom 4 will go on a surprise winning run. How can Halifax win 4-1 at Gateshead especially going down to 10 men at 1-1?

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2015, 09:48:13 AM »

A massive 3 points and gives a little light between us and the relegation zone. I still think one or two of those teams in the bottom 4 will go on a surprise winning run. How can Halifax win 4-1 at Gateshead especially going down to 10 men at 1-1?

I thought Gateshead were toss when we played them to be honest.
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Borehamwood - MATCH THREAD