PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 teasey deasy
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: teasey deasy  (Read 10522 times)

ShropshireAlty

Re: teasey deasy
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2015, 09:36:39 AM »

I see Tim has made it into the Team Of The Day in the Non League Paper today. Very well deserved too.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2015, 11:38:00 AM »

I just want to say, in the interests of fairness, that though Deasy was easily motm, the entire defence, superbly marshalled by Luca, was the best I've seen it all season. Parry is not spectacular, but he does what he has to do very efficiently. How far has Scott come, since being bullied by that Brackley striker in the play off semi? Thought Griff had a dodgy start yesterday, but the second half incident where he managed to keep up with their excellent number 7 and drive him out of play, showed how much he grew into the game. Hope we can defend like that every week.
totally agree my only single frustration yesterday was our inability to put corners and free kicks into the danger area .. all were either over or under hit from James and Sinnott. . That aside very happy
ParkINson's red and white army

markecky

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2015, 12:26:26 PM »

superb goalkeeping performance that....right up there with the best of stu......definetly MOTM we'd have been 3 or 4 down without those world class saves before reeves decided he wanted to score  ;D

and then got subbed for another duffer.Bizarre decision by Sinnout, unless Damian was injured, which I doubt.

Deasy was superb yesterday, solid as a rock and backed up by the lads in front of him fighting for everything.

Was it really so baffling to sub the lone striker after he had grafted so hard for 71 mins?  Usually happens to Rankine as well when he does the same, pretty standard football procedure.

In the NLP, looks like something has finally got to the manager in terms of abuse from some supporters?  It will be an absolute tragedy in my opinion if the comments from a few damages the process of us trying to push the club onwards.

Be careful what you wish for I'd say, "Sinnout" isn't to know that you have got stuck into every manager since this forum started in 2006.

roytonmike

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2015, 12:29:31 PM »

superb goalkeeping performance that....right up there with the best of stu......definetly MOTM we'd have been 3 or 4 down without those world class saves before reeves decided he wanted to score  ;D
and then got subbed for another duffer.Bizarre decision by Sinnout, unless Damian was injured, which I doubt.
Deasy was superb yesterday, solid as a rock and backed up by the lads in front of him fighting for everything.
Was it really so baffling to sub the lone striker after he had grafted so hard for 71 mins? Usually happens to Rankine as well when he does the same, pretty standard football procedure.
In the NLP, looks like something has finally got to the manager in terms of abuse from some supporters? It will be an absolute tragedy in my opinion if the comments from a few damages the process of us trying to push the club onwards.
Be careful what you wish for I'd say, "Sinnout" isn't to know that you have got stuck into every manager since this forum started in 2006.
100% right in every respect, Mark.

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2015, 12:38:20 PM »

Bizarre post more like......Damian was worn out - he said so later - ran and ran and lack of game time having an effect
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

LymmRobin

« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2015, 12:40:35 PM »

Was it really so baffling to sub the lone striker after he had grafted so hard for 71 mins?  Usually happens to Rankine as well when he does the same, pretty standard football procedure.

In the NLP, looks like something has finally got to the manager in terms of abuse from some supporters?  It will be an absolute tragedy in my opinion if the comments from a few damages the process of us trying to push the club onwards.

As ever Mark, you are the voice of reason.  Very well said.

bumble

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2015, 12:56:06 PM »

Bizarre post more like......Damian was worn out - he said so later - ran and ran and lack of game time having an effect

Plus by this time next week he might have had 3 games in 8 days

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2015, 02:06:32 PM »

superb goalkeeping performance that....right up there with the best of stu......definetly MOTM we'd have been 3 or 4 down without those world class saves before reeves decided he wanted to score  ;D

What was said in the NLP then? Would buy my own copy but abroad at the mo.

York Alty

« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2015, 02:15:23 PM »

"everyone has their favourites, but some comments are uncalled for"

"fans have to remember that i am always 24 hours form the sack but also 24 hours from resigning"

make of that what you will.

Hamilton

« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2015, 04:50:26 PM »

"everyone has their favourites, but some comments are uncalled for"

"fans have to remember that i am always 24 hours form the sack but also 24 hours from resigning"

make of that what you will.

I believe the phrase, "Be careful what you wish for...." is pertinent here.

I think Mark Ecky's post earlier was spot on.

ripleym

« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2015, 05:49:33 PM »

eightiesrobin

« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2015, 06:26:02 PM »

If you used that shot in a spot the ball (oo-er) competition (remember those?) then no-one would ever win.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2015, 06:27:20 PM »

Bet he didn't feel like doing too much teasing after that
ParkINson's red and white army

brian1925

« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2015, 06:47:07 PM »

I don't know what has annoyed Lee, but if it is related to Jordan, as I suspect, then he can hardly be surprised can he? From the moment the club signed the manager's son, this was always on the cards (and the biggest reason I was against it in the first place). Obviously, if there was verbal abuse, then whatever your feelings towards Jordan Sinnott, that's just not acceptable, but if it's just about fans preferring the player who came on, then that's different.

JTH

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2015, 10:29:56 AM »

I don't know what has annoyed Lee, but if it is related to Jordan, as I suspect, then he can hardly be surprised can he? From the moment the club signed the manager's son, this was always on the cards (and the biggest reason I was against it in the first place). Obviously, if there was verbal abuse, then whatever your feelings towards Jordan Sinnott, that's just not acceptable, but if it's just about fans preferring the player who came on, then that's different.

LS has never come across as an ego looking for an argument, quite the reverse in fact. I think it's clear there's some personal abuse / accusations of nepotism he thinks are beyond the pale. Having seen Sinnott Jr given an extended run in the side I think it's fair to say he's been a disappointment and certainly no better than Sean Williams. That said, given Griffithsgate it's clear we were having trouble recruiting quality midfielders so it may be that JS represented a sensible option.

I do agree that by signing his son LS has made himself a hostage to fortune. However, there are some who give him little credit for restoring us to the top half dozen semi pro clubs, which was after all our reputation in the late 70s through to the mid 90s.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 teasey deasy