PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 teasey deasy
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: teasey deasy  (Read 10519 times)

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
teasey deasy
« on: October 03, 2015, 04:55:10 PM »

How did he not get Mom
ParkINson's red and white army

Jenga

Re: teasey deasy
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2015, 05:20:14 PM »

No idea, but he kept us in the game, great performance by Deasy, definately my MOTM.

taxi Phil

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2015, 05:20:43 PM »

No disrespect to Scott who had a very good game, but Deasy won us those three points this afternoon. But for his heroics, we could have been 2 or 3 down before Reevesy struck.

Good to see the Barrow fans applaud him at the end.

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2015, 05:55:42 PM »

Well done Tim today, my MOTD today. Best yet in an Alty shirt I have seen.

brian1925

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2015, 05:55:55 PM »

Good win against a good team. The Barrow players knew who our motm was at the end of the game! I think and hope they do well this season.

ripleym

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2015, 06:10:06 PM »

He saved one with his crotch, and I have a photo to prove it.  That alone is worthy of MOTM.

Jenga

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2015, 06:42:31 PM »

He saved one with his crotch, and I have a photo to prove it.  That alone is worthy of MOTM.
Takes some balls that.

Mr Woolf

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2015, 09:01:31 PM »

A very ballsy performance, he got shafted not getting mom

Jezza

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2015, 09:01:47 PM »

superb goalkeeping performance that....right up there with the best of stu......definetly MOTM we'd have been 3 or 4 down without those world class saves before reeves decided he wanted to score  ;D

VofD

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2015, 09:28:40 PM »

superb goalkeeping performance that....right up there with the best of stu......definetly MOTM we'd have been 3 or 4 down without those world class saves before reeves decided he wanted to score  ;D

and then got subbed for another duffer.Bizarre decision by Sinnout, unless Damian was injured, which I doubt.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2015, 10:45:04 PM »

and then got subbed for another duffer.Bizarre decision by Sinnout, unless Damian was injured, which I doubt.

Maybe he took him off with Tues in mind.. Damo hasnt had a lot of game time this season and he wants him fresh for the Halifax game

taxi Phil

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2015, 11:45:09 PM »

Reevesy was drained....he ran his knackers off today, and the lack of game time caught up with him eventually. He'll be ready to roast Halifax on Tuesday once he's rested a little.

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2015, 07:27:06 AM »

His run into the box before he was subbed, he ran out of steam a clear sign - good management
Bernard Taylors barmy army

roytonmike

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2015, 07:35:25 AM »

To return to Deasy - excellent performance but the chances of the home keeper getting the official (rather than the real) MOTM award are equal to those of a snowball in Hell - I'm mildly surprised the award went to a defender as far too often it seems to go to whoever scored, irrespective of their performance.

brian1925

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2015, 08:43:56 AM »

I just want to say, in the interests of fairness, that though Deasy was easily motm, the entire defence, superbly marshalled by Luca, was the best I've seen it all season. Parry is not spectacular, but he does what he has to do very efficiently. How far has Scott come, since being bullied by that Brackley striker in the play off semi? Thought Griff had a dodgy start yesterday, but the second half incident where he managed to keep up with their excellent number 7 and drive him out of play, showed how much he grew into the game. Hope we can defend like that every week.
Pages: [1] 2 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 teasey deasy