PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Fantastic today
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Fantastic today  (Read 8781 times)

Hamilton

Re: Fantastic today
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2015, 01:04:25 PM »

Look back at your posts on this forum, I don't need to say anything further.

What a poor response. Ever heard of free speech?

Your posts are often of a particularly negative and unpleasant nature and mostly focussed on one person and not the team.

That is a fact and has nothing to do with free speech.

I'm sorry to say this to a fellow Alty fan VoD, but your negative obsession with all things Sinnot does come across a wee bit OTT. Very rarely (if ever) do we see you actually praise them when they do well - especially as Sinnot Snr has got us into the Conference and kept us here and Sinnot Jnr has won the odd MotM and been praised in several other quarters.

VofD

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2015, 01:38:33 PM »

Your posts are often of a particularly negative and unpleasant nature and mostly focussed on one person and not the team.

I'm sorry to say this to a fellow Alty fan VoD, but your negative obsession with all things Sinnot does come across a wee bit OTT. Very rarely (if ever) do we see you actually praise them when they do well - especially as Sinnot Snr has got us into the Conference and kept us here and Sinnot Jnr has won the odd MotM and been praised in several other quarters.

No need to apologise for stating your opinion, which you are entitled to make just as I am. And unlike others on here, you did not resort to personal abuse.

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2015, 03:43:30 PM »

No need to apologise for stating your opinion, which you are entitled to make just as I am. And unlike others on here, you did not resort to personal abuse.

vod much preferred heathcote let's get him back ...
ParkINson's red and white army

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2015, 03:46:28 PM »

You have abused numerous people on here in the past, so you're just making yourself look rather silly now.

Anyway, well done to Lee Sinnott and all of his team for bringing home the points yesterday.
Come on Alty!

Jimmy

« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2015, 06:24:53 PM »

Positives for me deasey looked secure every cross he went for the back 4 looked solid crowther was lively as was reeves when he came on also they are not in the bottom 4 which tells me we really shouldn't go down
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 09:51:13 PM by Jimmy »

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2015, 07:17:26 PM »

Thank god we signed Deasy, imagine if we'd played with an on loan 18 yr old for the past so many games, 2nd best signing behind Rankine
Bernard Taylors barmy army

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2015, 07:46:52 PM »

Thank god we signed Deasy, imagine if we'd played with an on loan 18 yr old for the past so many games, 2nd best signing behind Rankine

A superb and forward looking signing, Tim is an experienced and competent keeper who can clearly play at this level, I reckon a deliberate move from the manager who realises Stu is not going to be always fit but is still worth a gig.
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Fantastic today