News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Bamber Bridge 0-1 Altrincham FT

Author Topic: Bamber Bridge 0-1 Altrincham FT  (Read 4748 times)

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« on: July 11, 2015, 05:24:57 PM »

Reeves 78

York Alty

Re: Bamber Bridge 0-1 Altrincham FT
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2015, 06:18:59 PM »

up and running!

How did we play?

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2015, 06:49:39 PM »

Very fast paced game. Bridge were quite decent. Was impressed with Griffin and Clee with his usual directness. Also I don't know who it was but the number 7 second half looked quite useful. Sinnott Jnr had quite a few poor touches and Deacy looks better. O Keefe looks decent. Deasy made a clumsy challenge and at our level you don't get away with it, if your going to race 20 yards to the ball you've gotta get there, saying that id rather these errors were now. Half time team talk on pitch and Sinnott was quite vocal

Jenga

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2015, 07:09:46 PM »

Half time team talk on pitch and Sinnott was quite vocal

I hope he was in a suit?

joe

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2015, 07:24:45 PM »

up and running!

How did we play?
Very fast paced game. Bridge were quite decent. Was impressed with Griffin and Clee with his usual directness. Also I don't know who it was but the number 7 second half looked quite useful. Sinnott Jnr had quite a few poor touches and Deacy looks better. O Keefe looks decent. Deasy made a clumsy challenge and at our level you don't get away with it, if your going to race 20 yards to the ball you've gotta get there, saying that id rather these errors were now. Half time team talk on pitch and Sinnott was quite vocal

Pretty fair assesment IMO. Stu made a great save 1st half and Dens a great block on the line to stop them scoring. I think the number 7 2nd half was Jayden Hall,ex Burnley youth right winger. He looked fast and direct and not scared to try and beat his man but also gave the ball away cheaply a couple of times. Deacey looked OK but strikes me as a bit whingy and may not be great for the dressing room? Unconvinced by Tim Deasy but I'll give him more than 45mins before writing him off! The young lad that played in front of the back four 2nd half looked quite composed but may be a bit lightweight,think it was Green,ex Fleetwood?

GB Alty

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2015, 07:28:57 PM »

Why is Sinnott Jnr being given yet another chance? Is he still sh*t?

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2015, 07:36:45 PM »

Changing his given name to Gordon in a bid to confuse Sybil Crowther?  

"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

joe

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2015, 08:22:22 PM »

Sinnott Jnr failed to impress me today. He gave the ball away several times and didn't do anything of note.

York Alty

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2015, 01:05:16 AM »

Sinnott Jnr failed to impress me today. He gave the ball away several times and didn't do anything of note.

All to familiar isn't it.

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2015, 08:59:01 AM »

Did any trialists impress?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 09:21:27 AM by robininstockport »
Full time and proud of it

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2015, 10:33:33 AM »

Did any trialists impress?

For me, as mentioned above, it appears Jayden Hall looks useful

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2015, 01:19:44 PM »

I went to Abbey Hey and Hall impressed me the most.

Look forward to Wigan Tuesday. Hope they bring a decent squad.

Full time and proud of it

ShropshireAlty

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2015, 01:45:11 PM »

Impressed by Jayden Hall and also the pace of Jordan Deacey, both at Abbey Hey and Bamber Bridge. The young lad (Brown I think he's called) was very good at Abbey Hey too.

Bath Alty

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2015, 10:52:27 PM »

it appears Lee doesn't agree - decided not to offer him anything.  A bit odd that given the consensus on here.

Hamilton

« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2015, 11:09:41 PM »

it appears Lee doesn't agree - decided not to offer him anything.  A bit odd that given the consensus on here.

Probably because we seem to have too many players for that area with last night's triallist?
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team