PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 A bit of non-Alty fun...
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: A bit of non-Alty fun...  (Read 6872 times)

Hamilton

Nom de plume

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: A bit of non-Alty fun...
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2015, 06:39:34 PM »

Have to agree.

roytonmike

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2015, 07:04:05 PM »

No question. Definitely a goal.

joe

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2015, 07:52:04 PM »

100% goal

B. 4D

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2015, 08:16:06 PM »

No doubt about it.....GOAL
Who won??????

York Alty

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2015, 11:07:16 PM »

Not sure why there is a debate. That's a goal all day, every day.

taxi Phil

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2015, 08:02:34 AM »

No question. Same as throwing a catch at cricket up in the air, then missing it on the way down.

"The keeper won't want to see that again tonight Gary......"

Nom de plume

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2015, 11:11:00 AM »

As the Archbishop says, there's not really any room for debate. But dan't someone disagree just to liven it up a bit? ATS? Catherine Street?
Regards
Bored of Bury😵

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2015, 11:56:08 AM »

It's a goal in law and in fact - no debate needed

York Alty

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2015, 04:36:23 PM »

As the Archbishop says, there's not really any room for debate. But dan't someone disagree just to liven it up a bit? ATS? Catherine Street?
Regards
Bored of Bury😵

Well, I've had a further think about this and it's not a goal.  The keeper put the ball in the back of the net for safe keeping as is clear for all to see.  As a gentleman he didn't want the next penalty to be delayed by the ball being blown away by a sudden gust of wind.  The players whose penalty was saved should be thoroughly ashamed of his ungentlemanly and unsporting conduct.

There is no doubt in my mind - no goal, and the penalty taker should be booked for ungentlemanly conduct.

B. 4D

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2015, 04:37:19 PM »

No control of the ball, GOAL!!!😀😀😀😀

Nom de plume

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2015, 10:26:45 PM »

Regards
Bored of Bury😵

Well, I've had a further think about this and it's not a goal.  The keeper put the ball in the back of the net for safe keeping as is clear for all to see.  As a gentleman he didn't want the next penalty to be delayed by the ball being blown away by a sudden gust of wind.  The players whose penalty was saved should be thoroughly ashamed of his ungentlemanly and unsporting conduct.

There is no doubt in my mind - no goal, and the penalty taker should be booked for ungentlemanly conduct.

Call yourself an Archbishop? What sort of Archbishop can't see the fkn obvious? You should be defrocked. Or is it debriefed?

York Alty

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2015, 11:13:28 PM »

Regards
Bored of Bury😵

Call yourself an Archbishop? What sort of Archbishop can't see the fkn obvious? You should be defrocked. Or is it debriefed?

What goes on in my frock is my business.

I see you are resorting to abuse as you simply cannot refute my claims to that being not being a goal.  :D

NO GOAL. ;D

bighairedmike

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2015, 08:10:59 AM »

Regards
Bored of Bury😵

What goes on in my frock is my business.

I see you are resorting to abuse as you simply cannot refute my claims to that being not being a goal.  :D

NO GOAL. ;D

I'm sure he'll kick up a fuss about this as well, but, leave his briefs alone!

Number23

• Regular First Team
  • 23 of 100
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2015, 09:22:18 AM »

Seems a bit unfair. If the ball had rebounded out the taker doesn't get a second chance. So at what point is the 'penalty' over?
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 A bit of non-Alty fun...