PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Telford chalked off
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Telford chalked off  (Read 13803 times)

RedhillAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Telford chalked off
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2015, 10:11:21 PM »

This could come down to Welling beating Scouseport and relegate them ;D

Jimmy

« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2015, 10:18:19 PM »

If welling beat alfreton Saturday they are all but safe as they have a better goal diffrence than alfreton And that result would also probably keep southport up
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 10:26:51 PM by Jimmy »

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2015, 10:35:35 PM »

From a selfish perspective, Welling to stay up please. Very near-by (for me) and the micro pub, good day out for London Alty.

Southport too, they bring a few and there's a bit of local spice with that too.

Alfreton is like stepping back in time 30 years. If I had to pick 1/3 to go down it would be them by a very long distance.

GB Alty

« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2015, 10:37:59 PM »

If welling beat alfreton Saturday they are all but safe as they have a better goal diffrence than alfreton And that result would also probably keep southport up
a draw will do Welling, Alfreton finish at Bristol

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2015, 10:48:41 PM »

Looking up, at the bottom of L2, tonight's results mean that Trannie Rovers will be odds on to go down now. I'd say they'd need at least 7/9 to stay up. Given their last 2 are Plymouth away (currently holding onto the last play off spot) and Bury at home (still in with a shout of automatic) then they need snookers.  Some huge local pay days for us in that away end next season. I also doubt we've played a league game in the recent past at a ground with a larger capacity than TRFC (about 17k I think). Police bill will be big for them too it must be said.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2015, 12:23:51 AM »

Looking up, at the bottom of L2, tonight's results mean that Trannie Rovers will be odds on to go down now. I'd say they'd need at least 7/9 to stay up. Given their last 2 are Plymouth away (currently holding onto the last play off spot) and Bury at home (still in with a shout of automatic) then they need snookers.  Some huge local pay days for us in that away end next season.

I'm not sure they're that doomed. They're only 2 pts behind Hartlepool with a much better goal difference. I'd be interested to see if they went down if they played on Friday nights again. Would be a huge advantage against some teams in this league.

Southport would kick themselves if they missed out on a match v Tranmere. I don't think they will though as it would require Alfreton to take 4 pts ie draw at Bristol Rovers.

York Alty

« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2015, 02:08:20 PM »

I reckon Southport will just about get over the line.  Alfreton to go down.

Jimmy

« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2015, 02:30:54 PM »

I'd agree

York Alty

« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2015, 06:58:31 PM »

Had a look at the Barrow forum, planning travel to their final game, away at... Lowestoft Town. 650 mile round trip.

ROMEO48

« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2015, 08:40:26 PM »

Had a look at the Barrow forum, planning travel to their final game, away at... Lowestoft Town. 650 mile round trip.

I'm astonished that wasn't a Tuesday evening match......

RockyRobin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2015, 08:50:57 PM »

Looking up, at the bottom of L2, tonight's results mean that Trannie Rovers will be odds on to go down now. I'd say they'd need at least 7/9 to stay up. Given their last 2 are Plymouth away (currently holding onto the last play off spot) and Bury at home (still in with a shout of automatic) then they need snookers.  Some huge local pay days for us in that away end next season.

I'm not sure they're that doomed. They're only 2 pts behind Hartlepool with a much better goal difference. I'd be interested to see if they went down if they played on Friday nights again. Would be a huge advantage against some teams in this league.

Southport would kick themselves if they missed out on a match v Tranmere. I don't think they will though as it would require Alfreton to take 4 pts ie draw at Bristol Rovers.

I think playing on a Friday night versus part time sides should be banned. I know it is the same as a Tuesday, it is just the way I feel!

Bought and Brought are two different words with completely different meanings

York Alty

« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2015, 11:20:46 PM »

I think playing on a Friday night versus part time sides should be banned. I know it is the same as a Tuesday, it is just the way I feel!

BT or whatever the TV arrangements are for next season could be interested in Tranny playing on Friday nights, should they be relegated. 

GB Alty

« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2015, 07:05:35 PM »

I reckon Southport will just about get over the line.  Alfreton to go down.
Alfreton would need to beat Welling and get at least a point at Bristol for Southport to go down

Alfreton f**ked unless they beat Welling, may well go down even if they do. Can see all three ending up on 47 points, defo advantage Southport and Welling
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Telford chalked off